BY KÉRASTASE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Heather B.
Santa Fe, TX
I love it it helps really good on your skin I think everybody she used at my mother uses that she loves that my sister is there and she loves it to
Gargi D.
Santa Clara, CA
This curl defining cream was really good for my curls. It is not crunchy like some gels and is super defining for the limp curls. I use it as my cream in the LOC method. I have type 3A curls which are medium fine. Something I would say to make it more moisturizing.
Miriam A C.
Kerens, TX
Un muy buen tratamiento para tu cabello le da brillo fuerza lo deja suave y con brillo define tus rizoz y los deja sin friz de verda la tienes que probar es una buena onversion no te vas a rrepentir ideL para antes d comensar a peinar a tus niñas pruebalo
Tonie R.
Milwaukee, WI
My daughter told me about this. She used it on her hair and totally loved it. Her hair was shinier smoothr, and easier to manage. I use it now and I've had the same results plus less breakage.
Vinita P.
Ajax , ON
In the past when I've used other products I've found that it left my hair looking very bushy. When I've this curl definition cream I found that it left my curls intact whil still leaving my hair loose and flowy.
Taylor H.
I wasn't a huge fan because it was a little heavy for my already thick hair so it made my hair a little flat
Cami R.
Leaves you defined curls no trace of frizz also the result will last for hours ou can comb your hair easily with this product
Misty R.
Shuqualak, Ms
I love this product it seems to work wonders on my skin. It love the way my skin looks and feels
Jesse-Linn M.
I'm in love with this product. Defines my curls nicely without being too heavy.
Liz T.
Geneva
Oleo-curl not only kept my curls it made my hair feel soft and smooth. Loved it!