BY KÉRASTASE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cindy H.
Mullica Hill, NJ
When I was in my curly hair period one summer I used this product and liked it very much. It held my hair with curls all day in the hot summer days and nights.
Taylor H.
I wasn't a huge fan because it was a little heavy for my already thick hair so it made my hair a little flat
Misty R.
Shuqualak, Ms
I love this product it seems to work wonders on my skin. It love the way my skin looks and feels
San juanita T.
Laredo, TX
I usually have my hair all frizzy but this product really helps me have more defined curls
Molly W.
Great product for day of curls. My hair is naturally really curly so I usually go multiple days without washing. This product isn't great for that but works if you add some water or hairspray.
Kadie I.
Dekalb, IL
I have ridiculously thick, wavy hair. But I'm currently dreaming about it being the beautiful curly hair of my dreams. This product isn't completely perfect and does leave me a little greasy (which my scalp/hair already are to begin with) but it does bring out curls that I am thrilled with. I like to use this for dressing up and going out styles.
Jennifer J.
Love it!! lives hair soft and really nice defined. I have curly hair so this help me a lot to manage it.
Jesse-Linn M.
I'm in love with this product. Defines my curls nicely without being too heavy.
Gargi D.
Santa Clara, CA
This curl defining cream was really good for my curls. It is not crunchy like some gels and is super defining for the limp curls. I use it as my cream in the LOC method. I have type 3A curls which are medium fine. Something I would say to make it more moisturizing.
Tonie R.
Milwaukee, WI
My daughter told me about this. She used it on her hair and totally loved it. Her hair was shinier smoothr, and easier to manage. I use it now and I've had the same results plus less breakage.

Walmart