BY KÉRASTASE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jessica V.
Phoenix , AZ
I just love how this cream give my curls definition and how soft and bouncy they feel especially after all the damage I have done to my hair
SIGRIT P.
GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kristen F.
Westerville, Oh
This is the BEST to bring my curls out of natural waves. It is absolutely worth the price and the smell is amazing.
Taylor H.
I wasn't a huge fan because it was a little heavy for my already thick hair so it made my hair a little flat
Misty R.
Shuqualak, Ms
I love this product it seems to work wonders on my skin. It love the way my skin looks and feels
Cortnee M.
Salt Lake City, UT
Excellent product. Doesn't leave a residue. And smells super fantastic! Really defines curls.
Joni M.
Vancleave, MS
Leaves hair shiny. A little goes a long way.use on damp or dry hair. I normally use on both
San juanita T.
Laredo, TX
I usually have my hair all frizzy but this product really helps me have more defined curls
Liz T.
Geneva
Oleo-curl not only kept my curls it made my hair feel soft and smooth. Loved it!
Jesse-Linn M.
I'm in love with this product. Defines my curls nicely without being too heavy.