BY KÉRASTASE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kadie I.
Dekalb, IL
I have ridiculously thick, wavy hair. But I'm currently dreaming about it being the beautiful curly hair of my dreams. This product isn't completely perfect and does leave me a little greasy (which my scalp/hair already are to begin with) but it does bring out curls that I am thrilled with. I like to use this for dressing up and going out styles.
Miriam A C.
Kerens, TX
Un muy buen tratamiento para tu cabello le da brillo fuerza lo deja suave y con brillo define tus rizoz y los deja sin friz de verda la tienes que probar es una buena onversion no te vas a rrepentir ideL para antes d comensar a peinar a tus niñas pruebalo
Gargi D.
Santa Clara, CA
This curl defining cream was really good for my curls. It is not crunchy like some gels and is super defining for the limp curls. I use it as my cream in the LOC method. I have type 3A curls which are medium fine. Something I would say to make it more moisturizing.
Molly W.
Great product for day of curls. My hair is naturally really curly so I usually go multiple days without washing. This product isn't great for that but works if you add some water or hairspray.
Amy P.
Mechanicsville, VA
This product makes my curls look great i love the texture of them and even the hold in my hair this makes my curls look totally defined but if find with my long hair i do go through it pretty quickly
Nicole S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I LOVE this product! My hair is so curly which means it gets frizzy, this helps tame my frizz, makes my curls beautiful without making it hard as a rock. I HIGHLY recommend
Tonie R.
Milwaukee, WI
My daughter told me about this. She used it on her hair and totally loved it. Her hair was shinier smoothr, and easier to manage. I use it now and I've had the same results plus less breakage.
Cindy H.
Mullica Hill, NJ
When I was in my curly hair period one summer I used this product and liked it very much. It held my hair with curls all day in the hot summer days and nights.
Mary G.
Ahwahnee, CA
Love love love! I have naturally curly hair and have always had an issue with frizz! this cream is perfect and doesn't weight down my hair either.
Heather B.
Santa Fe, TX
I love it it helps really good on your skin I think everybody she used at my mother uses that she loves that my sister is there and she loves it to

back