L'Oréal Paris Kerastase Nutritive Bain Satin 2 Shampoo (For Dry Sensitised Hair)

BY KÉRASTASE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy L'Oreal shampoos - L'Oreal Kerastase Nutritive Bain Satin 2 Shampoo ( For Dry & Sensitised Hair ) 250ml/8.5oz. How-to-Use: Apply a quarter-sized amount to wet hair and massage in. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat if necessary.

Reyna Z.
Kenner, LA
Didn't do much for my hair, did make it greasy after use. Tried it one more time and still had same effect.
Selina K.
This is just an expensive hype. My hair is genuinely damaged and this did nothing and weighed it down. I’m not keen on the smell either. It left my hair feeling heavy and I feel disappointed to have wasted my money.
Willianna P.
It's a really good product. I use it once to repair my hair because it was dehydrated and it works a lot for me. I used it twice a week. It's really affordable