BY KÉRASTASE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Improve the density of your thinning hair and restore your scalp's vitality with Kerastase Homme Capital Force Densifying Shampoo proven to improve the density of the hair mass in only 2 weeks.A daily use shampoo that's designed specifically for men Kerastase Homme Capital Force Densifying Shampoo affects thinning hair problems head on. Tested on real men with proven results the look and feel of your hair is restored leaving a fresh and clean feeling. The entire range of Kerastase Homme products including the Capital Force Densifying Shampoo is formulated using Systéme Taurine a complex that's specifically designed to restore vitality fortify and strengthen the hair fiber and add body to thinning hair. Directions of use Massage into wet hair. Thoroughly rinse. Features Type - Shampoo Gender - Men Item Weight - 8.5 oz.

Gynelle P.
Orlando, FL
I would like to try this item n see if its really a densifying shampoo if its good n doesnt dry or make your hair frizzy
Cioly F.
I bought it for my father. He told that it is an excellent shampoo that leaves hair shiny with more volume :)
Caprice O.
Lake forest, CA
This shampoo is so amazing it really repaired my hair so amazing! It also smells great and my hair doesn't get oily near the scalp but is very hydrated and soft. I really recommend this shampoo for any hair type
makayla g.
Baldwin, FL
I love this product ... The smell is awesome ... i love how soft it makes your hair ... And i love that ot doesn't make your hair stiff
Katie S.
Tumwater, WA
This shampoo is a let down. Top of the line keratin shampoos are really worth the money, this one is sadly a flop.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Great product great price smalles amzing leaves my hair feeling clean and smooth i recommend this product
Rawad H.
Not sure why so many are saying the smell is great. I know the subject of smell can be subjective, but this smells medicated more than anything. It's not a strong smell luckily.

My other complaint is that it doesn't sud up well for coverage. It's probably fine for short hair, but not so great for medium to long hair.

Other than the two complaints, it seems to clean my hair just fine. Although I won't buy this again because of those problems.
Ieland F.
Makes my hair feel so healthy and silky! I tend to have oily hair and it effectively cleans my hair and makes it smell very fresh but not overwhelming with the scent! Very satisfied with this purchase!
Maria R.
Miami, Florida
I bought this but I had use once and it works well. I recommend this, is a very good product
Andrea Corina L.
New Castle, DE
This is a product that excedeed my expectations. My boyfriend had used lots of different products for hair tickenning but this is the only that had made a visible change in his hair, besides the smell is awesome. Loved it!
Kellie H.
Downingtown, PA
Is this available in the US? And does it weigh down fine hair?