L'Oréal Paris Kerastase Fusio-Dose Concentre Substantif Intensive Replenishing Treatment

BY KÉRASTASE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy L'Oreal Hair & Scalp Treatments - L'Oreal Kerastase Fusio-Dose Concentre Substantif Intensive Replenishing Treatment ( 1 Vial ) 12ml/0.4oz

Kamera H.
Greenville, SC
This is part one of a two step conditioning treatment. Don’t let the size of this bottle and the fact that it’s liquid fool you, this helps completely restore the health to your hair, and the best part is it lasts for up to 12 washes!!
Angelica M.
Canoga Park, CA
I love these worth the money i use to get it done at carlton hair salon. I loved how it completely boosted my hair. It left it soft , bright and rejuvenated if you haven't tried it please do.
Jisinta O.
I have this treatment every time I go to the salon, I feel like it works and leaves my hair silky soft but do not find it last very long it’s gone after only a few washes. I still get it to treat my hair after I have had so much done to it just wish I could get my money’s worth and it last longer.
Hunter W.
Auckland
The best treatment a girl could treat herself too!! I’m a hairdresser and this is by far the most effective treatment in the world😍 it last upto 8 washes, makes your hair feel silky, and gets you so many compliments! This shot of treatment cost $40NZD get it girrrrl you’ll love it😍😍😍
Yodarlin L.
Me encanta protéje tu cabello y cumple con lo prometido! Es algo caro pero vale la pena! El empaque es bastante grande es lindo! Es efectivo si hace muy bien su trabajo! Mantiene tu cabello realmente hidratado y protegido!
Mariana D.
Kerastase is the best brand to take care of my care! Its scent is delicious and the price is perfect because the formula of the product is really well done! The packaging is nice and I'm completely satisfied :)
Luany a.
I have already been indicated a few times, a good product and good quality I want to be able to show you on the back of your products