L'Oréal Paris Kerastase Dermo-Calm Bain Riche Shampoo (Sensitive Scalps & Dry Hair)

BY KÉRASTASE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon
Tina C.
I think Influenster has a bug. Not sure why it's forcing me to do a review to get passed this page
Whitney B.
Aurora, CO
This has helped my dry scalp out a lot. I don't have a sensitive scalp. This restored moisture and allowed my scalp to heal somewhat.
Pallu B.
Redmond, WA
The original formula for this shampoo is awesome! I used to get horrible tangles, but when I began using this shampoo they disappeared. You do have to use a good amount, though (the "quarter sized" amount only seems to work with salon brands). It also has a wonderful powder smell, soft and clean.
Doreen C.
I don't use nonI don't use none of them e of them I don't use none of them I don't use none of them
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I love this shampoo!!!!! It feels great and works well! I have dry hair and it made it feel soft!
Sammy M.
Damascus, md
I have really dry scalp in winter so i like using this. It help with the dryness and the itchy that comes along with it. I use a couple difderent kinds depenfing how bad the itching is
Salma P.
Sioux City, IA
I hated this product in all honesty. It made my hair really greasy and dried my scalp. It's pricey considering how horrible it was for my hair. I bought it at Walgreens. The scent is amazing, but its the only good thing about it really. I wouldn't buy it again.
carly f.
One of my favourite specialty shampoos! Its fairly pricey so I wouldnt recommend it as a daily shampoo for most people. Great for people who have sensitive or irritated scalps. Eczema, psoriasis, irritation from products or hair colour. My scalp gets really itchy and irritated for a few days after having my hair lightened and this shampoo does the trick!
Paola T.
Ozone Park , NY
The best shampoo for dry and sensitive scalps. You really see the difference in the first time use. I highly recommend it.
Halle L.
Hamilton, Ontario
I have a very dry scalp that sometimes can become flaky if I use products that are too harsh! This is great for my sensitive skin and really hydrates!