L'Oréal Paris Kerastase Dermo-Calm Bain Riche Shampoo (Sensitive Scalps & Dry Hair)

BY KÉRASTASE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

carly f.
One of my favourite specialty shampoos! Its fairly pricey so I wouldnt recommend it as a daily shampoo for most people. Great for people who have sensitive or irritated scalps. Eczema, psoriasis, irritation from products or hair colour. My scalp gets really itchy and irritated for a few days after having my hair lightened and this shampoo does the trick!
Victoria r.
I absolutely LOVED this shampoo. It smelled amazing. Very perfuming but not overwhelming. I enjoy how luxurious the packaging is. And overall quality.. is fantastic. I typically have a huge problem with over using shampoo, but this shampoo changed that. Just a small amount lathers up perfectly and allows for a smooth wash.
Jan a.
Aptos , CA
This is great product for the scalp, I will use this with the same mask treatment for my scalp about 1 or 2 times a month. My scalp is oily and sensitive, but my hair is a little dry. I try other brands but they will irritate my scalp and leave my hair dry and uncontrollable. So far this is a calming treatment that leave my hair and scalp light and fresh without irritating my scalp. Is pricy but totally worth it. Highly Recommend with the scalp mask.
Tracy D.
Canton, MS
If you have an itchy scalp this is the shampoo for you! It helps relive all the itchiness and redness from the scalp. It's wonderful
Dolores E.
Austin, TX
Good stuff. Doesn't smell so luxurious but it gets the job done. Also is good at cleansing my scalp very well.
Paola T.
Ozone Park, NY
The best shampoo for dry and sensitive scalps. You really see the difference in the first time use. I highly recommend it.
Marisa D.
Gilbert, AZ
All my kids use this shampoo as they have very sensitive skin. Other shampoos make their heads itch and cause dandruff. We have a pool
So this is great for getting the chlorine out and preventing damage.
Madelyne G.
Roslindale , MA
I love this brand, they have improve in all of their products this one specificity helps a lot to repair dry hair damage by the iron
Salma P.
Sioux City, IA
I hated this product in all honesty. It made my hair really greasy and dried my scalp. It's pricey considering how horrible it was for my hair. I bought it at Walgreens. The scent is amazing, but its the only good thing about it really. I wouldn't buy it again.
Ginger p.
Siler City, NC
Tried this ] Maybe helped a little was not overly impressed. Maybe I need to try it longer to really give opinion. Smell is good.