L'Oréal Paris Kerastase Dermo-Calm Bain Riche Shampoo (Sensitive Scalps & Dry Hair)

BY KÉRASTASE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Salma P.
Sioux City, Iowa
I hated this product in all honesty. It made my hair really greasy and dried my scalp. It's pricey considering how horrible it was for my hair. I bought it at Walgreens. The scent is amazing, but its the only good thing about it really. I wouldn't buy it again.
F. D.
Old bethpage , Ny
Not a fan. I think this brand is overrated. So much better out there and cheaper
Priya D.
Expected this too make my hair feel nourished and sleek but it was so average really disappointed
Doreen C.
I don't use nonI don't use none of them e of them I don't use none of them I don't use none of them
leilani c.
Stanton, KY
I have not used this but it would be nice to.it would be great to beable to use this.how does everyone else feel about this product?
Ginger p.
Siler City, NC
Tried this ] Maybe helped a little was not overly impressed. Maybe I need to try it longer to really give opinion. Smell is good.
Jasmine M.
Dearborn, MI
Made my hair extremely oily. Wasn't quite the impression I was looking for. It was just a little too much moisture for my taste.
Maria P.
I use started to use this shampoo because my hair is so damage &' I been trying a lot of products that didn't even work on me
So no I'm trying this one and hope it makes a big change
Dolores E.
Austin, TX
Good stuff. Doesn't smell so luxurious but it gets the job done. Also is good at cleansing my scalp very well.
Cassandra B.
This is an awesome shampoo and leaves a nice healthy shine when it is all said and done. I would say it is a very effective shampoo especially for me since I have extensions and need to be cautious with what shampoo I am using. Very nice clean scent but not too overwhelming. Nice product and decent price.