L'Oréal Paris Kerastase Dermo-Calm Bain Riche Shampoo (Sensitive Scalps & Dry Hair)

BY KÉRASTASE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Doreen C.
I don't use nonI don't use none of them e of them I don't use none of them I don't use none of them
Roseli C.
Pompano Beach, FL
I loved it! My scalp was itchy and red because of other products and this shampoo helped a lot
F. D.
Old bethpage , Ny
Not a fan. I think this brand is overrated. So much better out there and cheaper
carly f.
One of my favourite specialty shampoos! Its fairly pricey so I wouldnt recommend it as a daily shampoo for most people. Great for people who have sensitive or irritated scalps. Eczema, psoriasis, irritation from products or hair colour. My scalp gets really itchy and irritated for a few days after having my hair lightened and this shampoo does the trick!
JUANY R.
MIAMI 11800 NW 101 St RD VE-1091092 Fernando Hernandez
If you have sensitivity on the scalp , this is very good. It is not as aggressive with your hair. Moisturizes and refreshes , and that's good . usually Loreal products to keep good reputation over time. It's great not so much that if not many you can get.
Cassandra B.
This is an awesome shampoo and leaves a nice healthy shine when it is all said and done. I would say it is a very effective shampoo especially for me since I have extensions and need to be cautious with what shampoo I am using. Very nice clean scent but not too overwhelming. Nice product and decent price.
I usually used bain divalent because i have oily roots, but this shampoo works as fine as divalent works... Icleans your roots and leaves your hair soft and smooth on the lenghts. Excellent choice
Erin M.
So hair goes from supppper dry to supppper oily. This product made it very neutral which I really liked.

Would I buy it again? Maybe

The scent through me off
Halle L.
Hamilton, Ontario
I have a very dry scalp that sometimes can become flaky if I use products that are too harsh! This is great for my sensitive skin and really hydrates!
maryam a.
This shampoo is awesome people should try it and its a really good one
peole should get it its not really exspensive and nice#

back