L'Oréal Paris Kerastase Dermo-Calm Bain Riche Shampoo (Sensitive Scalps & Dry Hair)

BY KÉRASTASE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

leilani c.
Stanton, KY
I have not used this but it would be nice to.it would be great to beable to use this.how does everyone else feel about this product?
Madelyne G.
Roslindale , MA
I love this brand, they have improve in all of their products this one specificity helps a lot to repair dry hair damage by the iron
Whitney B.
Jacksonville, NC
This has helped my dry scalp out a lot. I don't have a sensitive scalp. This restored moisture and allowed my scalp to heal somewhat.
Jasmine M.
Dearborn, MI
Made my hair extremely oily. Wasn't quite the impression I was looking for. It was just a little too much moisture for my taste.
Ginger p.
Siler City, NC
Tried this ] Maybe helped a little was not overly impressed. Maybe I need to try it longer to really give opinion. Smell is good.
Blaire P.
West New York, NJ
Amazing shampoo! The only issue I had was the price, I couldn't justify spending $50 plus on one bottle of shampoo every month.
Gabriela B.
The smell is perfect and it helped my hair grow. It is perfect for dry hair. Try to use the same conditioner to better results
Carla V.
Son shampoo recommendados por profesionales a mi me encantan son un poco costosos pero vale la pena , hidratan mucho el cabello
Lai M.
Jacksonville, FL
I didn't use this product too much because in a way it made my hair feel flat & dry. I also didn't really see any improvement
Shayne N.
Anchorage, AK
This works wonders on my dry, worn out hair. I wish I had found it sooner, I would have been using it in-between treatments!