L'Oréal Paris Kerastase Dermo-Calm Bain Riche Shampoo (Sensitive Scalps & Dry Hair)

BY KÉRASTASE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kitty G.
De Ruyter, NY
It's Amazing to use on your head
So you should buy it to try it out
It's help your head and hair to get it looking good
It's smell Great and it will last the smell for 3 days
Laura B.
Baton Rouge , LA
This shampoo works great for dry hair or sensitive scalp! I definitely recommend this to anyone suffering with dry dull hair! After one use I noticed my hair was shiny and moisturized!
Salma P.
Sioux City, IA
I hated this product in all honesty. It made my hair really greasy and dried my scalp. It's pricey considering how horrible it was for my hair. I bought it at Walgreens. The scent is amazing, but its the only good thing about it really. I wouldn't buy it again.
Zaida Z.
It's great with a beauty salon result , only drawback is the cost and brings very little product, but if you have the opportunity to buy it, you will not regret because it is very good and worth every dollar
Marisa D.
Gilbert, AZ
All my kids use this shampoo as they have very sensitive skin. Other shampoos make their heads itch and cause dandruff. We have a pool
So this is great for getting the chlorine out and preventing damage.
Melchie R.
Cumming, GA
I have a problem for having a dandruff before but after i used this product i see a changes and the more i used it my hair and scalp is getting better and time comes dandruff are gone!
Maria P.
I use started to use this shampoo because my hair is so damage &' I been trying a lot of products that didn't even work on me
So no I'm trying this one and hope it makes a big change
Kristina L.
Camden, NY
Another wonderful product that I highly recommend especially for those who wash there hair everyday it prevents you from that horribly annoying dry itchy scalp that can happen
Laura L.
I HAVE NOT USED ANY OF THESE SHAMPOO'S , I USE TO USE GEE YOUR HAIR SMELLS TERRIFIC AND IF I COULD FIND IT I WOULD START USING IT AGAIN.
Whitney B.
Jacksonville, NC
This has helped my dry scalp out a lot. I don't have a sensitive scalp. This restored moisture and allowed my scalp to heal somewhat.