L'Oréal Paris Kerastase Dermo-Calm Bain Riche Shampoo (Sensitive Scalps & Dry Hair)

BY KÉRASTASE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Victoria r.
I absolutely LOVED this shampoo. It smelled amazing. Very perfuming but not overwhelming. I enjoy how luxurious the packaging is. And overall quality.. is fantastic. I typically have a huge problem with over using shampoo, but this shampoo changed that. Just a small amount lathers up perfectly and allows for a smooth wash.
Jan G.
This is great product for the scalp, I will use this with the same mask treatment for my scalp about 1 or 2 times a month. My scalp is oily and sensitive, but my hair is a little dry. I try other brands but they will irritate my scalp and leave my hair dry and uncontrollable. So far this is a calming treatment that leave my hair and scalp light and fresh without irritating my scalp. Is pricy but totally worth it. Highly Recommend with the scalp mask.
Makayla C.
Madison, IN
This is a really good shampoo to use in the winter if you have a dry scalp or all the time if that's a constant thing for you. Personally, this isn't my favorite from L'Oreal. I love their line of sulfate free shampoos because i think they smell and work wonderful. So if you're looking for a good shampoo or just one by L'Oreal, try one of those, But if you need one for sensitivity and dryness, this would be the shampoo for you
Kerri M.
Steubenville, OH
They used this brand of shampoo in me at the Wynn when I got married and I loved it. After searching all over for this brand-- most stores do not carry it I happened upon a high end salon that specializes in it. However when I asked for help because the labels are all in French no one at the salon could help me and ended up selling me something different. Moral of the story-- make the bottles user friendly!
angela m.
L'Oreal has the most luxurious texture to the shampoo.a little pricey but worth the money.love how the brittle texture of my hair is transformed into a soft as cotton hair strands.is affordable at WalMart a little more than most brands but worth it.
Krystal B.
Rose Hill, KS
Love this stuff its absolutely great if you have a sensitive head! It wasn't too expensive in my opinion! I have fine, thin, limp dark brown hair. I like how this made my hair feel too!!! I would definitely recommend this product. It did what it was supposed to!!!
Nina K.
New Castle, DE
During this time of the year I have a very dry scalp. I used lots of shampoos, but none of them worked for me. This shampoo seems to be working fine. My scalp doesn't seem to be as dry and flaky as it was before.
Pallu B.
Redmond, WA
The original formula for this shampoo is awesome! I used to get horrible tangles, but when I began using this shampoo they disappeared. You do have to use a good amount, though (the "quarter sized" amount only seems to work with salon brands). It also has a wonderful powder smell, soft and clean.
Cy L.
Garden City, NY
Love the shampoo.I does what it is made for but occasionally it will make my head a little bit itchy so that is why I do not use it all the time. Once again it does do its job but sometimes I use head and shoulders instead as I like it more the L'Oreal.
Sammy M.
Damascus, md
I have really dry scalp in winter so i like using this. It help with the dryness and the itchy that comes along with it. I use a couple difderent kinds depenfing how bad the itching is