L'Oréal Paris Kerastase Chronolgiste Fragrant Oil (For All Hair Types) uploaded by Tyler D.

BY KÉRASTASE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

With a hair oil this alluringly fragrant, who needs perfume? Kérastase, the luxury salon brand, has found a way to give our hair that just-back-from-the-blow-dry-bar look, feel, and scent in one product. Use this oil as a final step in your styling routine to add instant softness and shine. The fragrance, which can replace your perfume, is both feminine and luxurious-and lasts all day. It expertly layers notes of Tea Rose, Light Wood, and Myrrh for a subtly musky, sensual

Buy on Amazon
Kristin H.
Sioux Falls, SD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. I am so disappointed it was while supplies last. It left my hair with a fabulous fragrance , and it also smoothd my dry, damaged ends when I applied to damp hair . Lastly, when I used it as a finisher, it smoothd my flyaways and beautified my hair. I will miss!
Nimeh
Tampa, FL
Love it I have to use oil for my hair cuz it's dry and this does it for me after putting it it it stays on great
Tyler D.
Palm Bay, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have thin hair but I have a lot of it. This fragrant oil kept my hair silky looking and didn't weigh down my hair. I also like the way it smells.
Shumaila Y.
Hollywood, FL
I have use this before its very goid but but not good for my hair i really like the texture but not for my type
Brittany W.
Atlanta, GA
This oil adapts to your hair and does not disappoint! It adapts to my naturally oily hair and I love it. Not too much and helps repair.
Stashia M.
Varry good product! Does really good fith any type of hair and smells really good! Nice and smoth to!
maricruz r.
This product is really nice. it helps get the tangles out of my extremely thin hair and it leaves it feeling soft and refreshed.it also smells so good
Raven H.
Wellington, OH
This product, to me anyways, doesn't really do anything. It might just be my hair, but all it does is make it smell great.
Makaela C.
Longview, TX
Love the way it makes my hair smell and it always leaves my hair so soft and smooth! Before I started using this product my hair would feel dry and wouldn't hold a good smell for long! This makes it smell good all day and night no matter what I do!
megan A.
Panama City, FL
I have tried this. I use it probably once every two weeks. It works well but a little goes a long way. If you apply to much it can leave you looking oily.