BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Set of Three Bottles 2.71 oz each bottle. Avid TSA hassles at the airport. These bottles are TSA approved and are a perfect travel companion

Buy on Amazon
Erica O.
Sunnyvale, CA
I have used this product on my hair. I wasn't very impressed by it. I feel like it made my hair feel very dry and brittle. Once I had color treated hair I definitely couldn't use this anymore. It was very expensive and I wasn't happy with it.
Tiana D.
Austell, GA
Love how easy it is to use and to travel with my fav product this is a must-have you must tell your family and friends about this product
amy c.
Te deja el cabello espectacular me encanta lo he probado varias veces y me fascina la manera como deja de sedoso el cabello
jennyfer r.
castro valley, CA
i saw this in my moms room and gave it a try and it made my hair feel nice but i feel like i need to test it out again
Michelle C.
Corp Christi, TX
You always need travel bottles of your hair care. The brand is a lot great. I have def re purchased this product
Mira H.
Kerastase is simply the best. Great hair care for traveling. The products smell amazing.
Anakarina D.
Doral, FL
Kérastase es la mejor línea profesional para cabello que tiene Loreal París, no importa si tratas tu cabello en casa o en el salón, queda igual de brillante y sedoso, recomendada!