BY KÉRASTASE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maximise your hair's natural beauty with your personal homecare programme. Kérastase Biotic Bain Bio-Recharge Purifying Shampoo for Combination Hair is Kérastase's first hydrating shampoo that reactivates the scalp's natural defences for long lasting healthy hair. Beneifts: - Reactivates the scalp's natural defences. - Hydrates and rebalances the hydrolipidic film. - Gently cleanses the hair and nourishes the lengths without weighing it down. - Instantly soothes itching and discomfort. - Immediate refreshing sensation. Technology: - Bioflorine 2.5%: Rebalances and reactivates the scalp's micro flora and has a soothing action. - Tween: Cleansing agent, wich gives maximum comfort to the scalp. - Glycerol: Soothes the scalp. - SiPC: Silicone cationic polymer-nourishes the lengths of the hair without being heavy.

Allison T.
Cincinnati, OH
I don't think it does enough for the price because it's really pricey but they do make really good products. I like to use this every once in awhile when my hair is really damaged. But I wouldn't use it for every day use.
Alyssa L.
Jacksonville, FL
Anytime I have build up from hair products like dry shampoo/hairspray , or I've done a deep oil heat mask on my hair, I love to use this! It makes it feel so clean without stripping my hair and making it feel dry. I don't use this every time I wash my hair, about once a month!'
Anakarina G.
Doral, FL
Kérastase siempre será mi shampoo favorito, lo que hace en mi cabello es indescriptible, lo deja limpio y sedoso a un nivel que otras marcas no logran... Lo recomiendo 100%
María G.
Qué decir de Kerastase, son todos buenísimos y hay uno para cada tipo especial de cabello. Este en especial es muy suave con el cuero cabelludo y huele riquísimo. Me gusta.
Sara C.
Renton , WA
Kerastase is one of the absolute best brands out there to use for you hair. It is not only moisturizing but also helps hair growth.
Maggie B.
Warsaw , NY
Makes my hair really soft and smooth. I have long thick curly hair and it really calms it. Smells awesome of course! Recommend
kitty B.
Brooklyn, NY
I wanted to love this shampoo but it was just a regular shampoo and I have smelled better shampoos before I would not buy again
larissa c.
Best shampoo of my life, left my hair super hydrated, loose, soft. Very good for girls as well as I have dry hair.
Tamires C.
Sandy Hook, CT
This product was good for my hair. It has solved some issues with it and I very satified with this. Love it..
Raquel M.
Hailey , ID
This is not my favorite but not the worst. It doesn't do anything specifically amazing to my hair.