L'Oréal Paris INOA Rich Developer 30-Volume

by L'Oréal Professionnel

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris INOA Rich Developer 30-Volume!
Nina V.
I felt a difference immediately! My hair was not burned out or dry. It felt soft and nourished. I think of all products I've tried this was my favorite. Price wise it wasn't bad either.
Veronica A.
wa
is the best it is the best shiny and manageable hair amazing, cheap. Good recommended for use on your hair. vitamins better nice . For you hair family , friends, vitamins. shiny and silky shiny shiny shiny.
Torya P.
Buena Park
It works great, just enough lift for the hicolor highlights. It’s the best one I’ve used recently and I highly recommend it.
Amaya B.
Gardner, KS
If you have light or slightly darker hair I would recommend this if you want to go to a lighter hair color but it may damage your hair more then a lower volume developer so read how long you should leave it for and decided if you want to go for a shorter or longer time.
Amaya B.
Gardner, KS
If you have a lighter color of normal hair to bleach with and want to go even lighter but not damage your hair to much use this for the job.
Nahwat G.
piscataway
This product is excellent and very appropriate for my hair. I really like it and I always use it
Mikayla H.
Toledo, OH
This Products worked very well lifting a brown box dye out of my natural blonde hair! It lifted to a very nice blonde, which made toning it easy! I only needed one round of bleaching with this developer!
Maria R.
Salinas
Does the work just depending how bright of color you want. I’ve had red hair and has done the job for me.
Wendy H.
Richmond, KY
Absolutely love this product! It is always leaves an extremely fresh smell! Couldn't ask for better!
Monica U.
Easy to use but not really for my case i still search for my perfect product. I want an easy to use but efficient product and i want a natural coloration. Temporary at the same time . L’oreal is one tone darkness in front of what is written on the box

Looking for your answer?