L'Oréal Paris Infinium Texture Line Hair Spray #3 uploaded by Sara S.L'Oréal Paris Infinium Texture Line Hair Spray #3 uploaded by khadeeja l.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #88 in Texturizing Spray

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Heather P.
Upland, CA
If you are looking for flexible, touchable hold, this is NOT for you. If you want to be able to pick up a chunk of hair, put it in place, spray it, and know that 4 hours from now it's still going to be where you put it, this is your hair spray! Think 1950's up-do, or Marilyn Monroe, or Amy Winehouse. Best part is that it get's better the second day. Not crackly and flaky like cheaper brands, but fuller and thicker....just style and re-spray (if you absolutely have to shampoo you can use a dry shampoo) and you're good to go. No doubt, you can absolutely feel the difference between the L'Oreal and the less expensive extreme hold brands. This just feels like luxury.
khadeeja l.
Atlantic City, NJ
L'Oréal L'Oréal Infinium Texture Line Hair Spray #3 this is the BEST spray. If you want to be able to pick up a chunk of hair, put it in place, spray it, and know that 4 hours from now it's still going to be where you put it, this is your hair spray. You should try this.
It's often hard to find a hairspray product that stays in my hair and works for long periods of time. I have very, very thick hair, and often find that little baby hairs find their way out of my do now and then. L'Oréal's Infinium Hairspray is perfect for all hair types and lasts for an infinity. This product has definitely helped me with my little wispy bits and setting my various hairstyles without making my hair really greasy and gross like most hair sprays. This Hairspray is also sold at a very reasonable price so whenever I run out, I know exactly what I'm looking for.
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

this lacquer works perfectly for a pickup where you want the hair does not move your site for hours to remain perfect fragrance is soft this well priced I like the packaging is lila
It does not smell strong and although still very well does not leave hair stiff hair
Autum E.
Parma, MI
I love #L'Oreal intinium texture hair spray because it works for me. it holds my hair perfect. it comes in a can that is worth the money you spend on it. smells good and on special days i do my daughters hair with the spray.
Emily C.
Monrovia, CA
This is the best hairspray I have used. It keeps your hair in place and smells great. It does not flake or feel sticky. I also think it might be infused with some shine therapy because after using it my hair looks and feels healthy and shiny without being greasy.
Kaile B.
Mantua, OH
It's rare for me to find a product that I really love and doesn't make my hair look greasy or unwashed. But this product really works and doesn't make my hair greasy at all!
Gianna M.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Works pretty good! Not my favorite hairspray but I do use it when I am out of everything else. It leaves my hair really sticky and heavy so use with caution, a little goes a LONG way! Also has a extremely strong smell.
Jennie T.
Good hairspray, but does not survive super well throughout the day. If I use it in the morning, my hair starts to fall out around mid-late afternoon.
TRACY H.
Stanford, KY
Love this hair spray. first because it hold my hair in place without it looking and feeling stuff as a board. second it's price is affordable.
Jenny P.
Do you like this product?
Rachel K.
albany
how do you like this product?

back