L'Oréal Paris

L'Oreal Paris Infallible Up...
434 Reviews
5 / 5
This powder provides great coverage for a powder. Blends very well into my skin and doesn’t give me that overly powdery look. They had a lot of shades to chose from. It keeps my combination skin oil free all day long. Very long wear and usually I only have to retouch just my nose once through the day. I’ve bought it a few times now and it never disappoints.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
So I have seen this go viral on Tic Toc, so I thought I'll give it a try. In the beginning, it does work very well. The cushion is nice, too, and it gives a really nice matte finish to my oily spots. But later on, the cushion stopped working well. It would just cake up on one spot and doesn't really spread nicely. I personally wouldn't buy it again.
4 / 5
Easy-to-use, cover well, the foundation doesn't make my skin dry. Oil control for over 4 hours. The color fit to my skin. Specifically designed to maintain a fresh look for up to 24 hours, this foundation helps blur imperfections and creates a smooth base for the skin. However, the product's performance may vary depending on your skin type and specific usage needs.
4 / 5
It looks natural. Good medium coverage. The powder is breaking so easily and making a mess all over. If you look for a quick application such aslight daily make up wear and require not much coverage, this product is not too bad to try. Good price for a drug store product.
4 / 5
Compré este polvo la verdad sin creer en la cobertura tan increíble que promete! Y quedé sorprendida! Todas las manchas de mi cara quedan cubiertas sin necesidad de aplicar base ! Me encantó
5 / 5
my makeup NEVER creases after i use this product and it gives off a subtle matte finish. i’ve used this product since it came out and have yet to find a better pressed powder!
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
Nie jest w mojej ocenie tak dobry jak go oceniają. Uwydatnia suche miejsca na twarzy. Nie utrzymuje się na twarzy całego dnia. Mimo to łatwo się go aplikuje.
5 / 5
Vereint Deckkraft und Hält eines Make-Ups mit dem Matt-Effekt eines Puders. Leichte und atmungsaktive Formel für ein angenehmes Tragegefühl. Wasser-und schweißfest für einen langanhaltenden, perfekt sitzenden Look.
5 / 5
tiene una cobertura súper alta, aunque no la pude usar como base ya que me quedo oscura, lo hago de contorno y queda un acabado muy natural, pigmenta bastante y es muy fácil de blend, el empaque es corriente pero cabe en cualquier parte literal
5 / 5
Fontation Puder mit perfekten Finish. Ebenes Ergebnis und langanhaltend. Durch verschiedene Farbtöne passend für jeden Hauttyp. Perfekt.