MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris Infallible Up to 24H Fresh Wear Foundation in a Powder - Radiant Sand - 031oz

Demand more from longwear! Infallible up to 24hr fresh wear foundation-in-a-powder covers like a liquid a mattifies with no cakey look. The weightless powder texture gives full coverage and a natural, matte finish that looks fresh hour after hour. The formula feels breathable and weightless leaving skin feeling comfortable for up to 24hrs. With a blurring effect and all day matte finish, this powder evens skin tone with no transfer. It is waterproof, heatproof and sweatproof. Available in 16 shades and suitable for all skin types, even oily skin and acne prone skin. It is non-comedogic with no greasy feel and has been tested under dermatological control. Apply to skin using the included sponge applicator designed to have a smooth surface for enhanced blendability. It can be used wet for full coverage or dry for medium, buildable coverage. Warnings: For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if ra

Does this product help cover up acne/redness or would you need a concealer as well, also does it leave your skin cakey or overly mattified?
I Have very oily skin and usually need to put some powder on my face (i don’t wear any make up most days) to not be a shiny disco ball all day. Does this powder foundation work on its own? Will it keep the oils at bay for most of the day?
Is it worth it?
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Infallible Up to 24H Fresh Wear Foundation in a Powder - Radiant Sand - 0.31oz!
Nicole C.
L'Oreal Paris Infallible Up to 24H Fresh Wear Foundation in a Powder - Radiant Sand - 0.31oz uploaded by Nicole C.
Review for: 80114932, , , ,
I know this was a product everyone had to try, and this was either a very well liked or hated product. I didnt like this powder foundation at all. It clung to my dry areas regardless of the primer worn with it, and making sure I moisturized well before applying. It wasnt full coverage for me. I still had a lot of redness showing. If I tried to build it up, it became cakey.
Joelle N.
L'Oreal Paris Infallible Up to 24H Fresh Wear Foundation in a Powder - Radiant Sand - 0.31oz uploaded by Joelle N.
Review for: 80114919, , , ,
This is literally awful. I saw a ton of people raving about it but I don’t understand why. It does not go on smooth at all. I have the good apple powder foundation and it’s 100x better. I would not suggest wasting your money on this.
Allison B.
Syracuse, NY
L'Oreal Paris Infallible Up to 24H Fresh Wear Foundation in a Powder - Radiant Sand - 0.31oz uploaded by Allison B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I use the infallible liquid foundation and I love it. It's lasts all day and even throughout the night without looking dry or my pores looking huge. The color blends nicely and matches well with my skin tone. The price is affordable and I would definitely recommend this to family and friends.
Alyssa R.
Easley
L'Oreal Paris Infallible Up to 24H Fresh Wear Foundation in a Powder - Radiant Sand - 0.31oz uploaded by Alyssa R.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: 80114920, , , ,
This is a bit drying on me, so I use very little of it. But it is a really nice powder if you don’t use too much. The shade range is pretty good, but it’s so hard to find, took me forever to manage to find this powder!
Janelle F.
Atlanta, GA
L'Oreal Paris Infallible Up to 24H Fresh Wear Foundation in a Powder - Radiant Sand - 0.31oz uploaded by Janelle F.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: 80114919, , , ,
LOVE this powder foundation. I’m in the minority in that I prefer powder foundation, it’s just too quick and easy. Just make sure you moisturize well so there’s a good base. Great coverage, buildable and lasts all day.
Labiba R.
NY
L'Oreal Paris Infallible Up to 24H Fresh Wear Foundation in a Powder - Radiant Sand - 0.31oz uploaded by Labiba R.
Review for: 80114919, , , ,
Had to get this powder foundation because of all the hype in tiktok so obviously had to hop on the trend lol. I wasn’t much impressed with this product. First of all, the shade match was horrible for me. Too dark or too light shades for me. This one was too dark on me and it doesn’t even blur out or look good on my skin. Comes off easily especially when you wear mask. Overall, did not like it. Just a product made not for me. L'Oreal Paris Infallible Up to 24H Fresh Wear Foundation in a Powder - Radiant Sand - 0.31oz
Shirley Z.
Syosset, NY
L'Oreal Paris Infallible Up to 24H Fresh Wear Foundation in a Powder - Radiant Sand - 0.31oz uploaded by Shirley Z.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: 80114920, , , ,
It’s really not worth the hype. Runs dark - I bought the same shade name as I wear in the infallible liquid foundation (which is a perfect fit) and the powder was dark on me. It is full coverage but looks terrible and cakey. Skip this and buy the liquid instead.
Alejandra T.
Windsor Mill, MD
L'Oreal Paris Infallible Up to 24H Fresh Wear Foundation in a Powder - Radiant Sand - 0.31oz uploaded by Alejandra T.
Review for: 80114920, , , ,
I just have to try it. Now there’s more shades in the stores. I will try it on and let you know my opinion. Hopefully it will be as good as tiktok says. I got the shed 130 Vanilla
Pam D.
Havertown, PA
L'Oreal Paris Infallible Up to 24H Fresh Wear Foundation in a Powder - Radiant Sand - 0.31oz uploaded by Pam D.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: 80114921, , , ,
Please do watch my tutorial on Instagram- Justchillwithpam, to see the difference and shade , Like - share - Follow , I really love this foundation in powder form, give smooth finish, not super matte, comes with a puff and mirror 😍 #lorealparis #freshwear #foundation #compact #makeup L'Oreal Paris Infallible Up to 24H Fresh Wear Foundation in a Powder - Radiant Sand - 0.31oz
Brandy W.
Springfield, MO
L'Oreal Paris Infallible Up to 24H Fresh Wear Foundation in a Powder - Radiant Sand - 0.31oz uploaded by Brandy W.
Review for: 80114919, , , ,
I've used Physicians Formula for years. However, it seems to be making me look old lately? So, I tried this on a whim. I really like it. Nice coverage. They say it's buildable, but just one coat does the job. Great coverage, I look flawless and it seems to make me look a bit younger, which I love!! It lasts all day long, as well. It's about $12. Very much worth it!! I highly recommend this product!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Marlenis G.
Detroit, MI
Brooke B.
il y a un mois
Christina B. il y a un mois
I love this powder foundation! I use it everyday for work. I prime my skin, conceal and then put this all over and it’s amazing, great coverage and not too powdery. I highly recommend
Lyndsey S.
Waxahachie
il y a un mois
Joanna L. il y a un mois
It's pretty good but it doesn't live up to all the claims on TikTok. It does limit the amount of makeup that transfers onto my mask, but it is definitely not transfer-proof or waterproof.
Fátima G.
Weymouth, MA
il y a un mois
L'Oreal Paris Infallible Up to 24H Fresh Wear Foundation in a Powder - Radiant Sand - 0.31oz This powder is so popular on tick tock and i am soooo curious to try it but i would love to know if it is really worth investing in this product?
Tammi M. il y a un mois
Depends on what type of skin your have. For dry or normal/dry combo skin this is not a foundation that is worth it. If you're oily or normal/oily combo then it might be a holy grail for you.