L'Oreal Paris Infallible Up to 24H Fresh Wear Foundation in a Powder - 140 Golden Beige - 031oz

Demand more from longwear! Infallible up to 24hr fresh wear foundation-in-a-powder covers like a liquid a mattifies with no cakey look. The weightless powder texture gives full coverage and a natural, matte finish that looks fresh hour after hour. The formula feels breathable and weightless leaving skin feeling comfortable for up to 24hrs. With a blurring effect and all day matte finish, this powder evens skin tone with no transfer. It is waterproof, heatproof and sweatproof. Available in 16 shades and suitable for all skin types, even oily skin and acne prone skin. It is non-comedogic with no greasy feel and has been tested under dermatological control. Apply to skin using the included sponge applicator designed to have a smooth surface for enhanced blendability. It can be used wet for full coverage or dry for medium, buildable coverage. Warnings: For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if ra

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Infallible Up to 24H Fresh Wear Foundation in a Powder - 140 Golden Beige - 0.31oz!
How would you rate this product?
katie M.
Palm Desert, CA
L'Oreal Paris Infallible Up to 24H Fresh Wear Foundation in a Powder - 140 Golden Beige - 0.31oz uploaded by katie M.
All the colors that fit my skin tone were sold out so I went with something a little darker. I don’t use drugstore makeup usually because I have ultra sensitive skin but I had seen this everywhere and wanted a cheap powder to throw in a bag. I bought this at cvs. I don’t use powder except in the summer when I really get oily around the t zone they rest of my skin is super dry! This really helps to tone down the oil and keep the color the same on the face. I only use it in the evening but I definitely will try and buy one that fits my skin tone just for something to bring out with me that I don’t care if it gets broken or lost. Like I would ruine my night if an expensive powder got shined. You can see in my video it just takes the annoying shine down. Which looks better. This shade is golden beige #over43beauty haha
Stephanie  P.
Rogers, AR
L'Oreal Paris Infallible Up to 24H Fresh Wear Foundation in a Powder - 140 Golden Beige - 0.31oz uploaded by Stephanie  P.
The powder feels like velvet to the touch . Very soft . This is a full coverage powder foundation. I’m really impressed. I dont like using powder foundations as a actual foundation. But this was amazing to use as a foundation . It covered all my imperfections. And lasted all day . I did a full face with this powder and looked amazing. I also used it to set my foundation and looked great too ! A very great powder to use !!! It doesn’t look dry , cakey or heavy either . (In this photo I did a full face with this powder foundation )
Susan R.
Rochester, NY
L'Oreal Paris Infallible Up to 24H Fresh Wear Foundation in a Powder - 140 Golden Beige - 0.31oz uploaded by Susan R.
Yes, I bought into the TikTok craze. I had high hopes after seeing the thousands of videos. It took a few times of applications to get just the right amount of coverage. Too little looked almost too sheer. Too much would look cakey & accentuate tiny lines I didn't know I had. I like that it's buildable. It does feel very light & smooth. Looks great when paired with a setting spray. I think I need one shade darker for summer & my current will be better for the winter months. It's super convenient when I'm in a hurry.
Angy D.
alabama
L'Oreal Paris Infallible Up to 24H Fresh Wear Foundation in a Powder - 140 Golden Beige - 0.31oz uploaded by Angy D.
a very nice finish and even more when you combine it with the liquid base, it also contains sunscreen, I love it
Christina  E.
Olathe, KS
First of all, I love how convenient this is! I bought it as an easy all in one foundation/powder for when we were on vacation. It was so easy to use! It definitely can be drying, so I'm not sure if it will be an everyday foundation for me. I love how quickly you can cover up and it really was a perfect color match!
Nina R.
San Antonio, TX
L'Oreal Paris Infallible Up to 24H Fresh Wear Foundation in a Powder - 140 Golden Beige - 0.31oz uploaded by Nina R.
I love love the liquid infallible foundation so I thought I would give the powder a try! I wore the powder foundation by itself to work & it gave me a simple beautiful make up look! Perfect for quick make up sesh, I did have to repowder half way through my 8 hour shift but it’s worth it
Barbara S.
Foundation in powder easy to apply for those like me that don't know how to apply the liquid or the cream foundation. Matte color is perfect, gives you a fresh look. Mirror and applicator included. The only thing I don't like is that is has a bit of perfume smell, it is very little, but I would prefer fragrance free.
Delainy T.
I absolutely LOVE this powder. I use this as a setting powder because I have dry skin and I don’t like powder foundations on myself, and it works every time. So thrilled I have this in my collection! It provides a little boost of extra coverage and makes my skin look flawless. It has good lasting power and evens out my skin. I use this every time I do my makeup and I take it on the go for touch ups. 10/10 Love
Jade T.
Belen, NM
Do not buy this whatever you do it is awful. My skin looks disgusting and this is immediately after application. I've tried different pressures and motions and nothing it is the worst thing ever. It's so patchy and disgusting. Absolutely do not recommend.
Joelle R.
Walworth
This is by far my favorite powder foundation! It covers EVERYTHING and it doesn’t look cakey at all. I would love to try their new liquid foundation as well because I’ve heard it’s just as good!

Looking for your answer?