L'Oréal Paris Infallible Ultra Long Wear Foundation with Brush uploaded by Kalhia R.L'Oréal Paris Infallible Ultra Long Wear Foundation with Brush uploaded by sharom B.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Infallible High Precision Foundation, unique combination of up to 24h non-transferable foundation with a high precision brush for easy application and a long-lasting fine matte finish. Fights the signs of fatigue, helps cancel imperfections and...

Buy on Amazon
Giedre B.
Very good texture, suites my skin nicely .Good for combinated skin, loreal has never bailed on me when it comes to foundations Apply's best with makeup brush
Saff A.
An okay foundation, suitable for those who have a dry skin type, not for those who have oily skin. Gives a light to medium coverage, lightweight formula and lasts for a few hours. Don't recommend this product for those who want a foundation that's full coverage and has lasting power.
karely D.
Durango
This base I liked a lot, but it is too heavy, I use it only when there is a special event because my skin gets tired, but it looks great and has a good finish.
Jennifer R.
I love this one too, it simply give a natural tone to my skin, it doesn't look like I have a different tone on my skin. It's my master piece in my daily makeup
Juli D.
No es muy buena, la base no hace un buen trabajo en el rostro y a pueden llegar a notar los poros.
No tiene muy buena cobertura ni realiza bien su trabajo
Ipshita S.
Dubai, Dubai
Fantastic setting spray that helps everything stay in place for the whole day!! Well except the one time i washed my face cos i forgot!!
Enescu D.
Are o acoperire mica, lăsând tenul sa respire și se menține pe durata a 6 ore. După cele 6 ore începe sa nu mai fie la fel.
Sarah J.
Omaha
Il tient très bien , le teint est bien
comme il l'indique une tres longue durée , pas besoin de retouche dans ma journee
Ase R.
kingersheim
I love this foundation its formula is liquid but not thick very workable on the face and blends into skin very well.
Rebeca A.
San Antonio, TX
A drugstore makeup affordable but it isn't long lasting as I thought. Find the correct tone for me was a problem too
Danielaa I.
Middletown, CT
I'm new to make an trying to find out as much as I can.. what is foundation for and do I really need foundation or can I skip it ?
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Is porcelain REALLY porcelain? Or is it orangey? Im super pale
Beatriz S.
How is it covering the spots on the face?
Does it make your face look cakey or hide acne?