L'Oréal Paris Infallible Ultra Long Wear Foundation with Brush uploaded by Kalhia R.L'Oréal Paris Infallible Ultra Long Wear Foundation with Brush uploaded by sharom B.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Infallible High Precision Foundation, unique combination of up to 24h non-transferable foundation with a high precision brush for easy application and a long-lasting fine matte finish. Fights the signs of fatigue, helps cancel imperfections and...

Buy on Amazon
Desirae K.
Cleveland
Porcelain is the perfect match for my skin. Love this product. Love this company. 100% quality.
Rachel S.
fitchburg ma, Massachusetts
Left me patchy oily and orange not a true porcelain they test on animals will never buy again
Eunice C.
Glendora
Real nice coverage goes on smoothly blends nicely last all day Feels real good on the skin
Annai R.
I like it but not a lot because when you apply it you can see that you have foundation on.
Mary M.
Dearborn , MI
This really is ultra-long wear! I love it! My makeup can carry me from morning to night!
Brittany D.
An amazing product!! I love how smooth and clean the foundation is. Goes on very easy.
Nabiya Z.
Hilliard, OH
I don't like this foundation at all. It looks like makeup and doesn't look natural
daniela v.
juarez
Esta súper padre está! La piel queda como nueva como siempre me quede fascinada!
Iara S.
Tinton Falls, NJ
My favourite ever, easy to use and let my skin very hydrated without oiliness.
Giedre B.
Very good texture, suites my skin nicely .Good for combinated skin, loreal has never bailed on me when it comes to foundations Apply's best with makeup brush
Danielaa I.
Middletown, CT
I'm new to make an trying to find out as much as I can.. what is foundation for and do I really need foundation or can I skip it ?
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Is porcelain REALLY porcelain? Or is it orangey? Im super pale
Beatriz S.
How is it covering the spots on the face?
Does it make your face look cakey or hide acne?