L'Oréal Paris Infallible Ultra Long Wear Foundation with Brush uploaded by Kalhia R.L'Oréal Paris Infallible Ultra Long Wear Foundation with Brush uploaded by sharom B.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Infallible High Precision Foundation, unique combination of up to 24h non-transferable foundation with a high precision brush for easy application and a long-lasting fine matte finish. Fights the signs of fatigue, helps cancel imperfections and...

Buy on Amazon
Lindsay W.
El Centro
The fact that it stays on when the sun is hot and when I had just had the best workout is why I love this product.
Griseliz M.

I love this foundation has good coverage makes me skin smooth I love everything that has to do with this foundatiom
Veronica S.
Midvale, UT
Stays on all day! Doesn't cake up and doesn't break me out even if I sleep with it on (accidentally) . I love it
Jessie P.
nice coverage! doesnt emphasizes any small lines! super lightweight!! stays matte all day!! 100% would recommend
Lindsee H.
Was allright for the price really didn't like the finished look on me but otherwise it goes on great and evenly.
Jocelyn T.
McAllen
Good coverage, at a very affordable price. However it wears off within 5 hours. Thought it would last longer
Jenna R.
Sanford
Love this foundation! Lasted all day and gave very good coverage! Would recommend for people with oily skin.
Tresa B.
This is a really great foundation. it is easy to apply and looks great on. I love that it comes with a brush.
Ashley H.
New Haven, IN
Great coverage! Lasts all day long which is great and it comes off easy at night for your bed time routine.
Maria M.
It covers everything!! I only used a little bit and it covers a lot you don't need more it's incredible
Danielaa I.
Middletown, CT
I'm new to make an trying to find out as much as I can.. what is foundation for and do I really need foundation or can I skip it ?
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Is porcelain REALLY porcelain? Or is it orangey? Im super pale
Beatriz S.
How is it covering the spots on the face?
Does it make your face look cakey or hide acne?