L'Oréal Paris Infallible Ultra Long Wear Foundation with Brush uploaded by Kalhia R.L'Oréal Paris Infallible Ultra Long Wear Foundation with Brush uploaded by sharom B.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Infallible High Precision Foundation, unique combination of up to 24h non-transferable foundation with a high precision brush for easy application and a long-lasting fine matte finish. Fights the signs of fatigue, helps cancel imperfections and...

Buy on Amazon
Aurelie M.
Don't need a lot of product but gives you good coverage! They do have a lot of tones available definitely something to check out!
Nicole C.
Maidsville
It's a really good product, I use it all the time every single day. I do recommend this product to every girl who loves makeup.
Maria Alejandra L.
Muy buena rendidora con excelente cubrimiento siento que elimina todas las imperfecciones y mi cara queda como de porcelana
Lindy H.
This stuff is a drugstore holy grail product! I dab some maracuja oil on it and blend with a brush and it looks flawless!
I can never really find the right shade for my face in this brand. But I love using the foundation with the brush on top
Savannah D.
Don't like the brush that much. I typically juat use my hands so it's not all caked on. But I do like this foundation.
Very pleased with this foundation for a drug store purchase. Did not crease, long wearing, and did not break me out.
Nathanny Christiny C.
williston park
It is cover very well but not for my oily skin. After I started to use I feel my skin a little worst than was before
Lindsay W.
El Centro
The fact that it stays on when the sun is hot and when I had just had the best workout is why I love this product.
Dallas W.
I didn't like how it blended, but I don't normally use a brush to apply my liquid foundation so that could be why.
Danielaa I.
Middletown, CT
I'm new to make an trying to find out as much as I can.. what is foundation for and do I really need foundation or can I skip it ?
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Is porcelain REALLY porcelain? Or is it orangey? Im super pale
Beatriz S.
How is it covering the spots on the face?
Does it make your face look cakey or hide acne?