L'Oréal Paris Infallible Ultra Long Wear Foundation with Brush uploaded by Kalhia R.L'Oréal Paris Infallible Ultra Long Wear Foundation with Brush uploaded by sharom B.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Infallible High Precision Foundation, unique combination of up to 24h non-transferable foundation with a high precision brush for easy application and a long-lasting fine matte finish. Fights the signs of fatigue, helps cancel imperfections and...

Buy on Amazon
Ashley N.
L'Oreal's infallible matte foundation is hands down some of the best drug store makeup ive ever used. The finish is amazing and it has buildable coverage if you desire a full coverage look. I would recomend it for all skin types. The only problem is that it doesnt last through a super long period of time.
Lindsay B.
E Providence, RI
I've Just bought this. I got it yesterday from Walmart. I normally wear CoverGirl foundation but this was on sale. I love it! So far it's lightweight for a 24hr wear. And the coloring matchup is Amazingly perfect to my skin color. It even hides all my imperfections (uneven tones).
Highly recommend! !!
Rachel B.
Benton, AR
Absolutely love this foundation especially during the spring here in the south where it it humid. It lasts all day and doesn't run/sweat off on a hot day. A must during warm weather #BloomBadge #contest @Influenster
Carli J.
Valdosta, GA
I usually use it cosmetics or sephora, but this particular face make up definitely competes well. It is one of very few that i can pick up at walmart and be satisfied with the results. Great coverage and long wear.
Nicole S.
Warren , MI
I got a free sample of this out of a magazine. It was not really my color but I decided to try it anyways. It was really light. It felt like I was not even wearing makeup at all. My face didn't look pasty.
riley b.
phoenix
This was a great drugstore foundation! It was quite heavy but it covered a lot. It wasn't very easy to apply, but it looked good. The coverage was about medium. I would definitely recommend to others.
Christal G.
Love this!!! It is all I ever use and all I choose to continue to use. This is an amazing product. Sleek looking, smooth applying little bit of heaven in a bottle.
Sadie H.
Stuart, FL
This pros to this foundation is that it is light weight and doesn't suffocate my face throughout the day. The cons are definitely that it looks really powdery when worn and it wears off unless I bake practically my entire face and wear a good setting spray which eliminates the light weight aspect I liked.
Rachel K.
Troy, OH
Not enough tones to choose from. But if you find your perfect shade, this makeup is great. Not ideal for oily skin. It'll make you shiny. Great for dry skin and very smooth application. Not a fan of the brush though.
I really like this product! It has a nice consistency and I really like it! I give it a definite 10/10! The coverage is amazing! This is better for a combination of skin types! Sometimes my skin is really oily and sometimes my skin is really dry but i use it the whole time and it makes my skin look fantastic!
Danielaa I.
Middletown, CT
I'm new to make an trying to find out as much as I can.. what is foundation for and do I really need foundation or can I skip it ?
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Is porcelain REALLY porcelain? Or is it orangey? Im super pale
Beatriz S.
How is it covering the spots on the face?
Does it make your face look cakey or hide acne?