BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Get up to 24 hours of full coverage with a lightweight feel and a natural finish. Infallible Total Cover Foundation blends instantly to cover dark spots, blemishes, scars, and hyperpigmentation for a flawless complexion. The foundation is formulated with highload pigments for full coverage and is enriched with Alliagel. The formula glides on and feels fresh all day. It will create the perfect canvas for flawless makeup application. see more...

Buy on ULTA
takota m.
chester
It's not the greatest but I do like it. It blends well and it is full coverage. However after a few hours of wearing it it started to get patchy.
Ayla O.
It was to dark for me but I guess that's ,y fault.... total coverage, a little thick but not too much, it makes your face fee
Moisturized...
Shannon R.
This foundation gives very even and full coverage. It is perfect for uneven skin tones without making my face feel heavy.
Amelia G.
Doral, FL
Its amazing , I love it so much!!!! Has a full coverage, is easy tu apply, very soft. Is perfect
Amber O.
Ashland, KY
Very patchy and not as good of a formula as the original infallible foundations.
Jessica G.
Really disliked this foundation. I have dry skin and it cling to dry patches! It separated very badly and the shade selection is awful. I heard great things but it just didn’t work for me at all. Definitely won’t be using it again.
Stephanie M.
Nerepis , NB
I wouldn't say this foundation is "total cover" , I still had some scaring showing through the coverage. But it is build-able, the consistency is a mousse formula which was strange at first but it sits nice on the skin. Just don't be fooled by the name of total cover. I've purchased 2 different shades and I would probably purchase again.
Marina H.
I don't know if I'm going to explain well because I'm Spanish and my English is not good, but this foundation is the best I've ever tested, it has a high conner that covers all the imperfections and its texture is like a chocolate mousse, the best thing is that it is very cheap for how good it is. It similar to Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup
Daniela A.
Really great mousse texture. The packaging it's a little deceiving because you can't really see the shade of the foundation. Full coverage and blends nicely. Got the wrong shade, so I'm using it along to conceal after I color correct my face. Would totally recommend this.
Zhyrie M.
Regina, CA
Swatched this in the drugstore and just a tiny bit it covered alot. A little bit goes a long way with this product. Its really high coverage and good for dry skin. It somewhat exposed the dryness but moisturizer would do. It's on a pricey side but the quality gives justice.
Elayne P.
Modesto, CA
I have the Pro-Matte and Pro-Glow and absolutely love them! Is the Total coverage similar to these two foundations?
amber b.
Lincoln Park, MI
Are you supposed to apply this more than once a day or does it usually last all day?