BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Get up to 24 hours of full coverage with a lightweight feel and a natural finish. Infallible Total Cover Foundation blends instantly to cover dark spots, blemishes, scars, and hyperpigmentation for a flawless complexion. The foundation is formulated with highload pigments for full coverage and is enriched with Alliagel. The formula glides on and feels fresh all day. It will create the perfect canvas for flawless makeup application.

• Where do you usually buy this?2 Answers
  • Do you know if this foundation separates on oily skin?2 Answers
  • How do you apply this foundation? I've tried it with a beauty ble...2 Answers
Melissa D.
Jacksonville, FL
I was really hoping i'd like this makeup .I tried it out for over a week hoping my opinion would change .First the reasons I liked it .I liked the fact that the price isn't to bad for it and can be found at stores close to me .I also loved the fact that it is a Full coverage foundation .I also like that it does feel weightless when you first put it on and blends in really well with a foundation brush and a beauty blender .Now to why I rated it the way i did .After applying it and going out in the sun and sweating a bit the makeup looked really bad and i had blotches on my face .It did not last up to 24 hrs on me like the product said it would .Also after going out in the sun the makeup felt really heavy on my face and if you apply a couple coats it looks really cakey which isn't noticeable until you are sweating or if it's humid out .Also after a few hours my face was very oily and I couldn't wait to be able to wash it off .I also noticed that it caused some breakouts on my face .I will not use it again
Mitzi B.
Novato, california
I was hoping to like this foundation but for me It felt really gross on my skin. It took forever to blend and it emphasized my dry spots and texture. It’s not full coverage I have to layer it a few times. I have try this out multiple times I have used brushes and beauty blender but it’s no for me. I wouldn’t recommend
Stephanie L.
This foundation is not kidding when it says "Total Cover".  If you're not careful it can look like a mask.  I used it sparingly and blended it in with a brush.  For the level of coverage it doesn't feel heavy and it set down very nice.  I prefer a more luminous finish, but I'll use up what I have in tube.
Jessica K.
Aberdeen, WA
The first day I wore this I LOVED it. But since I've been wearing it every day I've started to notice that when i blend it down on my neck it oxidizes and get patchy looking. Also, this foundation can get really cakey really fast. Another thing I've noticed is that after wearing it for a few hours is starts to peel off my face and balls up and looks exactly like glue does when you rub it between your fingers. If I had dry or oily skin it would make sense, but I don't. I really wanted to like this foundation because it does look really nice when you first apply it but as the day goes on its just a mess.
Janee D.
Independence , MO
This is my absolute favorite foundation. I’m in the shade creamy natural. Matches my skin perfectly. This is a full coverage foundation. It claims to be a natural finish but I find it to be more matte. Lasts forever on the skin. Since it is so thick, you have to work with it fast before it dries down because it claims to last 24 hours. I usually apply a drop of a beauty oil into it to help me work with it more.
Cierra O.
This is one of my favorite foundations to use. I bought it at my local Walmart. It’s a little dry for my skin type, it is an affordable product only $10.97 at Walmart. I would definitely recommend this to others looking for a good coverage foundation
Carolyn C.
Bowling Green, KY
Since this is thick I use it as a concealer along with the Pro Glow foundation. It brightens up my makeup and covers my under eye area! It is thick so I wouldn't use it all over my face but it works on the other small areas that I put it on!
Trinity D.
Centralia
This product is absolutely amazing! It has amazing coverage and lasts all day. With such a small amount applied to your face with a damp beauty blender, it works wonders and covers up blemishes and uneven skin tones. You could find this product at your local drugstore for very inexpensive. Definitely recommended.
Corinne W.
Mayville
I really wanted to love this foundation... but I don't. At all. After watching several positive reviews on YouTube, I was hoping I'd find the perfect full coverage drugstore foundation. Instead, the foundation clung to the dry patches and flakey skin on my face and completely separated and caked up on my nose.. I guess it works for some people, but it doesn't for me. 😓
Diana K.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
2ND REVIEW (MAY 2017)
(see below for original review)

I just changed my rating from 3 stars to 4 stars because this foundation just defied the laws of oily skin / science.

So this morning I decided to put the Infallible foundation through its paces. Can it do the impossible? Can it keep my oily, acne-prone, scarred skin covered under the most extreme of conditions?

Read on to find out...!

I went for a walk in 81 def F heat, under the beating sun around midday for 30mins with JUST concealer and Infallible on my face (over primer, obvi). I have oily skin and I was sweating like a beast on my walk, so I fully expected to find my face a cakey, muddy separated sweaty mess when I got home.

*PLOT TWIST*

My face is completely dry. Makeup is where I put it. My face is very matte, almost exactly as it was after application. My acne, scars, undereye circles & fine lines/wrinkles are still fully concealed. I can't believe my eyes - I am shocked at the magical powers of this creamy, super lightweight-feel foundation. The ONLY TINY CLUE that this foundation has been doing some work here is that I do have a small amount of blotchiness in coverage on my forehead where liquid sweat has been sitting on my skin - I mean, it's so small & way more noticeable in the photo than in real life tbh - it's honestly not a big deal and if that's the worst that happens then wow you guys. Just - wow.

_______________

1ST REVIEW (MAY 2017)

I LOVE this foundation. Like - LURRRVVEE. I think the formula is 5 stars for my skin type (v oily, v sensitive, textured, acne, deep scars, undereye circles). It's lightweight, wears well (>12hrs), high coverage (total coverage w/ concealer), blends well, natural (only slightly) dewy finish (I mattify with NYX Grinding Powder ) & it doesn't make me break out => all for a drugstore price. Perfect.

So why 3 stars?

I think I may have misunderstood what L'Oreal meant by 24hr total coverage...? It's just...for me, the way I do my make up (routine detailed at bottom) it's not TOTAL coverage (holy grail for TOTAL BLACK OUT COVERAGE is my studio-makeup ride or die ) & it's not 24hr wear.

I get that my skin has a lot to cover up & it's super oily, I'm ok with using concealer with my foundation. And it's ok that foundations aren't total coverage for me... I just feel like it was an unnecessary claim to make & now I feel disappointed that it's not true.

But you know what... maybe I'm applying it wrong or something, (full face routine below) I just...I don't know that the foundation delivers what L'Oreal promises on the packaging.

BUT as I said first off - I do really really love this product, & L'Oreal as a brand overall. Over several uses I was really happy with the foundation's high, buildable coverage (I achieved total coverage over concealer) & 'airbrushed' finish. It wears really well, only minor creasing under the eye (which I pretty much always get) & it looked really great for >10hrs (which, on my skin, is no mean feat in the summer).

Thanks for reading, love sharing & learning this stuff with you guys

<3 and peace
Jazzy G.
Where can I find this foundation? Whether in store or online ?
Aracely R.
Los Angeles, CA
Great for oily skin ?
Liz P.
Jamison, PA
Do you know if this foundation separates on oily skin?
Brianna S.
Does this work well on oily skin?