BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #84 in Makeup Palettes

All-in-1 Color Correction Palette. Neutralize Imperfections and Discoloration. Works Across Skin Tones.

Discover a pro inspired cream palette that color corrects and neutralizes skintone imperfections. The Infallible Total Cover Color Correcting Kit balances, corrects, and perfects your complexion as you wipe out skin discolorations with these powerful cream complexion correctors. This easy-to-use color corrector palette features numbered shades and includes a coordinating visual guide to make the professional technique of color-correction accessible to everyone. These 4 shades of color correcting concealer work across skin tones to offset the appearance of dark circles, redness, and acne.

Peach disguises dark circles. Yellow combats discolorations. Green neutralizes redness. Purple brightens dullness.

• Isostearyl Neopentanoate

• CI 42090/Blue 1 Lake

Buy on Target*
Rylee H.
Milton, WV
This is a very nice product! But, the coverage is a little on the lighter side. It can leave ur face a little cakey, but powder helps a lot!
Samantha L.
Brick, NJ
At first, I absolutely loved this product. It was so much fun to play around with, and it really did correct the areas it was meant to be used on. The major downside was that my face looked INSANELY cakey with this product. By the end of the day, my face was so oily and the makeup felt really thick on top of my skin. I couldn't even finish the product. Sorry to say I used it for about a week and a half and had to throw the rest out
Sml A.
Waterford, CA
This L'Oréal correcting kit does the job. It covers my redness around the nose very well oh and beware a little goes a long ways. It covers dark circles very well and it blends nicely. I have discoloration and it covers that too.
Paige S.
So the Concealer in this product works pretty well, but the color corrector just didn't do anything for me. I tried multiple times, even following the directions on the back, trying to color dark circles and brighten certain areas and I feel it really did nothing but cake my face up.
kai f.
I actually got this free with bzzagent and I thought it would be great but it was not easy to blend with foundation and it got cakey for me. Maybe I just applied it wrong but I'm not a fan of this at all
Nick A.
Columbus, OH
I unfortunately really did not enjoy this product. It seems to work for many but I tried multiple times & it never seemed to work properly. Most colors come off super pigmented & even with letting dry, would blend with my foundation which I didn't enjoy. It also would bunch up & become cakey.
Marisa D.
I purchased this palette on a whim after hearing some beauty bloggers talk about it on Youtube. I'd never tried color correcting before this because it I felt like it was a hoax. Concealer was meant to cover everything, right? I assumed it was all I'd ever need.I was pleasantly surprised to discover that the orange shade in this palette helps to cover my intense under-eye circles beautifully. It cancels out that horrendous dark purple and allows my high coverage concealer to completely erase any remaining darkness underneath my eyes (I use the ever-popular Tarte Shape Tape concealer, for those who are interested). The palette comes with a small square sponge for application but I definitely prefer to tap the color corrector into my skin with my ring finger. This way I ensure that the product soaks into my skin and I get the highest coverage. Now while the orange corrector works for me, the other three shades don't seem to do much at all....so I'm not really getting my money's worth at the end of the day. I won't be repurchasing this particular palette in the future, but I am glad to know that orange color correctors do actually work!
Jamie L.
Watertown, NY
I am a newbie when it comes to color correcting pallets. So right off the bat, I noticed the Infallible Total Correcting Kit had a diagram on the back of the product to show me how to use it. It's pretty much fool proof and I can't believe I haven't tried this before. I have dry and sensitive skin which makes my face turn red. It's really annoying and slightly embarrassing lol. Aftet playing around with this palette, I finally realized how to cover it up. As long as you don't use to much, little us more, it blends in quite nicely and makes my skin tone quite even. I was quite impressed how well it covered the redness and took less than seconds. It's very easy to use and a product that worls specifically for my skin tone. I will definetly purchase more and recommend to others.
Sydney H.
Kansas City , MO
I have been experimenting with color correcting products, but this one stood out to me. I know L'oreal is a reliable drugstore brand, so I knew it would be affordable and worth a shot. The color correctors I have tried in the past have been individual tubes, and I have only really used peach tones for my under eye. I love how the is a slim travel friendly compact with every shade you need. The colors are very pigmented so a little goes a long way. It blends great and is super smooth. My favorite shades are the peach for brighting the under eye area, and the green to neutralize redness. Most of the redness I have is around my nose and this product can crease so be sure to set it with powder. This color correcting palette looks so natural and is the perfect first step to the "no make up, make up". I think this would be a great product for every skin type/ shade to have on hand. This palette is for sure going to into my "everyday" make up drawer.
Robyn D.
This cc pallet is 100 Times better than the maybeline kit that just came out. This cc concealer are full coverage. Yes the green is so thick. A little bit of each goes a very long way. Easily covered by concealer, so yes easily build able. About that little sponge thing, it's so thin, but I used it, I liked it, but it's kinda silly and cheap. Price on this pallet is way to expensive for drug store that is why it gets just 4stars. But mine came with a 3 dollar off coupon. Performance is awesome, price is a joke, and amount of product is kinda on the less than mediocre side, I think I'll go through this pallet way too fast. But if they lowered this pallet to just 10 with tax, I'd say it's a decent value.
Stephanie G.
Wallington, NJ
Has anyone used this? Is it any good?
Megan T.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this product cover up redness?
Aimee A.
East Point, GA
How is the peach/orange shade for under eye circles? And is this formula creamy?
Angela M.
Hutchinson, MN
How well does this product hold up compared to other brands? I'm in desperate need of a dark circle corrector.
Liz R.
Newman, CA
I recently watched a video on YouTube about this color correcting compact. I'm intrigued to use it since I have red blemishes. The YouTuber said it was fantastic but would it leave my face feeling oily?