BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

All-in-1 Color Correction Palette. Neutralize Imperfections and Discoloration. Works Across Skin Tones.

Discover a pro inspired cream palette that color corrects and neutralizes skintone imperfections. The Infallible Total Cover Color Correcting Kit balances, corrects, and perfects your complexion as you wipe out skin discolorations with these powerful cream complexion correctors. This easy-to-use color corrector palette features numbered shades and includes a coordinating visual guide to make the professional technique of color-correction accessible to everyone. These 4 shades of color correcting concealer work across skin tones to offset the appearance of dark circles, redness, and acne.

Peach disguises dark circles. Yellow combats discolorations. Green neutralizes redness. Purple brightens dullness.

• Isostearyl Neopentanoate

• CI 19140/Yellow 5 Lake
  • CI 42090/Blue 1 Lake

Buy on ULTA
Lilly N.
I enjoyed the L’Oréal color correcting kit. Sometimes I need the extra help under my eyes and this wasn’t too much where it looked like you had too much concealer under your eyes. I also loved the green color corrector to help with the redness around my nose. If you don’t know where certain colors should go there is a helpful guide for beginners. This is great to add to your makeup routine.
Alba S.
Humble, TX
This is a very good drugstore option. I bought this and the maybelline palette and not only did I get more product with this one but the formula is a lot smoother and easier to work with. This is a great inexpensive option.
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
Really good product for tone adjustments. I apply it by layers so it does take some patience. As you can tell I’m almost out and this is my 3rd time buying it! Very affordable and you can purchase it at wal mart or target. L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Total Cover Color Correcting Kit ❤️
Arianna L.
nashville
I think it’s a great palette it has many options and it can help you cover just about anything and correct discoloration I think it’s worth the price and I would recomend it also it comes with a little spunge that is useful
Alyssa T.
Nashville, TN
This is the first color correcting product I’ve ever used and I definitely see a difference in my makeup when I use it! I use all the colors but I use the green and orange colors the most. Very creamy and easy to blend.
Xaviera C.
Florida
Absolutely awful, do not buy this. Not everything from the infallible line is good. Has zero coverage and horrid texture. Makes your skin about 20 times worse, I'd rather wear no make up. Feels like literal paint sheered out with oil
Sara M.
Vernon Hills, IL
This product is not for me.. its not the worst but still. I just used one shade, the most natural one and I liked it but others were not working for me how I wanted it, I am not sure if I would recommend that.
Meagan S.
Cheboygan, MI
I like this product overall, the feel of the product is a little off, kind of gritty for my liking but it does do what it is supposed to do and it does a fabulous job with my redness and my dark circles.
Chelsie L.
I really like this color correcting palette. It's all so easily accessible & all the color correcting shades are there for my entire face. They go on super creamy & blendable. They're pretty pigmented so it doesn't take very much to get the job done. The little sponge in the packaging is pretty handy also. I really like this palette. I need a lot of help with redness & blotchiness, & this really covers all of that.
Paige S.
So the Concealer in this product works pretty well, but the color corrector just didn't do anything for me. I tried multiple times, even following the directions on the back, trying to color dark circles and brighten certain areas and I feel it really did nothing but cake my face up.
Stephanie G.
Wallington, NJ
Has anyone used this? Is it any good?
Megan T.
Winston Salem, NC
How well does this product cover up redness?
Aimee A.
East Point, GA
How is the peach/orange shade for under eye circles? And is this formula creamy?
Angela M.
Hutchinson , MN
How well does this product hold up compared to other brands? I'm in desperate need of a dark circle corrector.
¿Vale la pena esta paleta?

back