BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

A creamy, smudge-tip eyeliner pencil perfect for creating a smokey eye look;The built-in sharpener means you can also draw a precise, even line;The formula gives lasting wear for up to 16 hours, without fading!

L'Oréal Paris Infallible Stylo Eye Liner
  • "I love this product it a cheap eyeliner it gets what I need done and it makes the best winged liner for a kohl liner pen not liquid eyeliner " in 10 reviews
  • "This eyeliner was absolutely amazing and a definite favourite of mine. It worked super well and I found that it was absolutely so easy to apply. It was also really affordable and the shape of the tip made wings super easy" in 6 reviews
  • "This eye liner is super affordable and lasts all day. It's packaging is simple, but it gets the job done. It stays on, it's waterproof and the only thing I've noticed is that when I remove it before bed I still wake up with it under my eye but I find that with most make-up. " in 6 reviews
  • "This is a great liner! The formula is extremely smooth and creamy. I normally, do not like the screw up top style but for this I like it. I use this in my waterline all the time! It's so easy to apply and use! " in 5 reviews
Brendda J.
Rochester, NY
Great product, which doesn’t surprise me, L’Oréal does a great job when it comes to affordable makeup.
So easy to apply and gentle on your eye. I have black and brown of this eyeliner and they both have beautiful color, very strong and long lasting.
Definitely one of my favorites.
Toby G.
I liked the outcome of the look I achieved using this item! The only thing about it was the tip was a bit stiff and the liner wasn't as smooth as I wanted it to be. It dried pretty quick
Haley S.
Milford, CT
I purchased this eyeliner as my new everyday eyeliner. This product goes on smooth and doesn't smudge, run or cake. It is perfect for day to night wear and simple to use. The pencil is made for easy sharpening as well. The packaging of the product is chic and delightful and I will definitely buy this product again.
Jamie R.
kansas city, MO
This is my daily eyeliner. It goes on very evenly and lasts all day. It doesn’t “melt” off either. It is kind of difficult to sharpen but the stick lasted me months.
Olivia W.
Fulton, MS
I liked the twist up pencils and the application of it went on nice and smooth and the black was very black, it does what it’s suppose to do and is nice for you waterline and upper waterline. I’d recommend lazy people to use this, I have not tried a wing liner with this yet but will try soon.
Rhonda M.
I really like this eyeliner. It goes on very smooth and stays all day. The bad thing is that it expensive. However after you buy the initial pencil you can then just buy the refills.
Molly E.
I love this eyeliner! Since I apply eyeliner to the waterline, I have had a hard time finding a product that doesn’t fade, smudge, and will last all day. I have been satisfied in all of those areas since trying this product! It is a littler thicker then I’d prefer but I just sharpen it to use the point when needed.
Stephanie F.
I love this eyeliner, it doesn’t smear as much as a lot of the other eyeliners. It goes on smooth and there is a lot in the tube. I’ve had this eyeliner for quite a while now and still haven’t run out, I don’t think I’ve even come close to the end of the tube!
Jenn B.
Santa Cruz, CA
I love this stuff. It’s extremely long lasting as well as good priced. It’s easy to use and the applicator is easy to manage. I use it everyday when I wear eye makeup. It’s the only eyeliner I buy now!
Sierra T.
Literally my favorite eyeliner! The application is opaque and precise, which is largely due to the fact that the felt tip is one of the thinner ones I've come across. This is perfect for cat-eye styles as well; the felt tip allows for a very precise and crisp application that's VERY long lasting! The only reason I had to look for an alternative is because Loreal is BDS boycottable.

Amazon