BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Introducing Infallible 24H Foundation; by L'Oreal Paris. High coverage longwear foundation that hides the appearance of fatigue and blemishes. Now with Hydrating Hyaluron Complex the 24H non-stop formula stays on and feels fresh from day to night. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Heather C.
Most definitely one of my absolute favorite and go-to foundations is this one!! It has a good variety of colors for all types of skin tones, also the coverage is exactly what I am looking for in a foundation. It does not block my pores nor does it cause break outs or a cracked skin look.
Marilyn G.
This is one of the best drugstore foundations out there, if you have oily skin I recommend setting your face with powder so it doesn’t get as oily throughout the day, the foundation doesn’t feel heavy on the face, and leaves your skin looking smooth.
Breann C.
American Fork
If you are ever worried about your foundation "melting" while trying to keep coverage, you will never go wrong with chosing this foundation. It stays in place and looks like it was just applied after hours of wear!!
Melissa Z.
Menomonee Fls, WI
I'm in my first bottle of this foundation, but I'll definitely continue to buy it. It applies very easily and blends in with minimal effort without creating make up lines. This lasts all day at work and after at home. I love this and recommend to anyone who needs any easy foundation. It's not super full coverage, but creates a beautiful flawless finish.
Asa S.
Cambria, CA
I used this for such a long time. I love this product but it is a bit on the heavy side. The coverage is amazing and covers basically anything. It lasts whole day. It clogged my pore a little bit but not so bad.
Lisa M.
Olanta, PA
Goes on smoothly, doesn’t feel cakey, and stays looking good hours later, it’s a little pricey for drug store brand but I think that your definitely getting your money’s worth with this foundation, I will continue to buy this in the future.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
A very good liquid foundation. Has great coverage and great, easy to match shades. My only complaint is it feels a bit heavy on the skin. I do not recommend this for all day use but more like a night out as after awhile it starts to agitate my face and I just can't wait to wash it off.
Arreya C.
Inola, OK
I'm not one to spend too terribly much on foundation so this is a good option for me. It is very easy to apply I just use my sponge. And it has great coverage overall. It is great for all skin types. I would recommend using primer. I buy this all the time
Catilin M.
Colorado Springs
Love this product! Usually my face breaks out, but this foundation is so smooth. I have naturally dry skin so it works better for me, so if you have oily skin I don’t know how it would affect you. The only con is that usually there isn’t a whole lot in it. I would buy it over and over again!
Samantha D.
Faribault
I liked it but replaced it with products from wish.com. It covered ok, it tended to magnify my pours rather than living up to its promise. I’m not saying don’t use it, it really works quite well, it just didn’t help my look at all.
Vanessa B.
I have combination skin, can i use this product?
Destinyy R.
Fresno
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
vale s.
Alajuela
as is the coverage? it is good or not worthwhile?
maria c.
West Monroe, LA
Is this foundation look good if you have dry skin?
Cheryl S.
Garston, Liverpool
What is your GO TO drugstore foundation? L'Oréal Paris Infallible Stay Fresh Foundation