BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Introducing Infallible 24H Foundation; by L'Oreal Paris. High coverage longwear foundation that hides the appearance of fatigue and blemishes. Now with Hydrating Hyaluron Complex the 24H non-stop formula stays on and feels fresh from day to night. see more...

• Woah did they come out with a new foundation whil... Be the first to answer!
  • I'm planning to buy one of these two foundations what do you guys...1 Answers
  • What is your GO TO drugstore foundation? L'Oréal Paris Infallible...4 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...*
Heather C.
Most definitely one of my absolute favorite and go-to foundations is this one!! It has a good variety of colors for all types of skin tones, also the coverage is exactly what I am looking for in a foundation. It does not block my pores nor does it cause break outs or a cracked skin look.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
A very good liquid foundation. Has great coverage and great, easy to match shades. My only complaint is it feels a bit heavy on the skin. I do not recommend this for all day use but more like a night out as after awhile it starts to agitate my face and I just can't wait to wash it off.
Marilyn G.
This is one of the best drugstore foundations out there, if you have oily skin I recommend setting your face with powder so it doesn’t get as oily throughout the day, the foundation doesn’t feel heavy on the face, and leaves your skin looking smooth.
Catilin M.
Colorado Springs
Love this product! Usually my face breaks out, but this foundation is so smooth. I have naturally dry skin so it works better for me, so if you have oily skin I don’t know how it would affect you. The only con is that usually there isn’t a whole lot in it. I would buy it over and over again!
Breann C.
American Fork
If you are ever worried about your foundation "melting" while trying to keep coverage, you will never go wrong with chosing this foundation. It stays in place and looks like it was just applied after hours of wear!!
Jodi H.
Lebanon
I don't usually like drugstore foundations, but I am very pleased with this one. It had great pigment and stayed in place better than most high priced foundations I've tried in the past.
If you want great coverage that stays in place, but don't want to pay a high price for it, this one is great. I would recommend to friends.
Melissa Z.
Menomonee Fls, WI
I'm in my first bottle of this foundation, but I'll definitely continue to buy it. It applies very easily and blends in with minimal effort without creating make up lines. This lasts all day at work and after at home. I love this and recommend to anyone who needs any easy foundation. It's not super full coverage, but creates a beautiful flawless finish.
Lauran  L.
Plainview, TX
This was just not for me. The coverage was great but it made me oily after a while, with setting spray and powder. I am naturally oily so this might be better for people who are not.
Lisa M.
Olanta, PA
Goes on smoothly, doesn’t feel cakey, and stays looking good hours later, it’s a little pricey for drug store brand but I think that your definitely getting your money’s worth with this foundation, I will continue to buy this in the future.
Arreya C.
Stillwater, OK
I'm not one to spend too terribly much on foundation so this is a good option for me. It is very easy to apply I just use my sponge. And it has great coverage overall. It is great for all skin types. I would recommend using primer. I buy this all the time
Vanessa B.
I have combination skin, can i use this product?
Destinyy R.
Fresno
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
vale s.
Alajuela
as is the coverage? it is good or not worthwhile?
maria c.
West Monroe, LA
Is this foundation look good if you have dry skin?
Megan Y.
What's the difference between this one and the one that isn't pro-matte?