BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I'm planning to buy one of these two foundations what do you guys...1 Answers
  • What is your GO TO drugstore foundation? L'Oréal Paris Infallible...4 Answers
  • Was this foundation discontinued? Because I can't seem to find it...1 Answers
Buy on HQhair.com*
Infallible 24H Foundation by L'Oréal Paris is a high coverage long wear foundation that hides blemishes and imperfections without drying out skin.
Packaging: the packaging is simple and travel friendly. It comes with a pump dispenser. So it comes really handy while using the product.
About the product: it has a light floral fragrance that doesn't stay for too long. The texture of this foundation is thick and creamy. It blends very easily into the skin and doesn't turn out to be patchy. The finish is not completely matte it gives a little shine to the face which would work wonders for dry skin. The product gives a medium coverage but slightly on the higher side as compared from the others. But if you want a higher coverage you can layer it again.
Verdict: Amazing product, very good coverage, awesome wear time, recommended 👍🏻.
Ashley S.
Pittsburg, CA
Love love LOVE this foundation. Super lightweight with a buildable coverage. Ever since i started using this foundation I'm always getting asked what foundation I use. It dries fast so it's best to apply in sections. I use a damp beauty blender and it works amazingly. It is super matte and I don't usually put a powder to set it, just some setting spray and it lasts all day. I've even gone swimming with it on before and it wore off a little bit but you couldn't really see my blemishes. Definitely reccomend this product!!!
April E.
MY HOLY GRAIL FOUNDATION. I only started using this product about 3 weeks ago, and I am OBSESSED. I have been using it every day. I love how matte and amazing the coverage is. I live in California, so being out in the sun can take a toll on my makeup .. but this foundation keeps me looking flawless all day. For a drugstore foundation, it is a little pricey ($9-$11, depending where), but it's worth every penny.
Lesley R.
Bastrop, TX
I have an oily face , especially and oily nose.
So i purchased this foundation because my friend recommended. Also I did my research and a lot of YouTube bloggers recommended this foundation as similar to a high end foundation, since its in a good price range!!!
I did notice that this foundation leaves a powdery finish to my skin. It would always slip off my face if i did not use a setting spray or a powder.
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
Traducir

Me encanta esta fundación lo uso cuando sé que tengo un largo día por delante de mí, ya que sin duda tiene todos los dat, tengo la piel combinatiom y yo recomendaría el uso de un polvo de fijación

I love this foundation I use it when I know I have a long day ahead of me, and it certainly has all dat, I have the combinatiom skin and recommend the use of a setting powder
Marjorie H.
Whittier, CA
My everyday foundation. I used used a high end foundation but decided to try it out and let me tell you. I have not gone back to high end. I'm definitely in love with this foundation. I wear it everyday. Doesn't feel heavy, lasts all day. Little to no touch ups. I always get compliments on it. I do recommend this to everyone. If you havent tried it. Hey nothing really to lose.
Yusbreili G.
I think a very good, they have thought of everything. But the only thing I see as against the product is absolutely nothing I love excellent quality to protect your skin to cover any imperfections and if you buy it as often as necessary to see me and look amazing with impeccable makeup. It has an incredible smell could go on and on praising this excellent
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
No doubt one of the best foundations I've used. It's matte and last literally for more than 24 hours. I fell asleep with it on and it was still in Place when I woke up the next day. I have very oily skin and this stuff is seriously the holy grail of foundations for anyone who has oily skin. A must have and I highly recommend.
Dana R.
I absolutely LOVE this foundation. I have oily skin and the matte finish is perfect well at least for me and it's not heavy on my skin at all I've tried many products and this one actually lasts awhile. Yes I will recommend others to try. I tried it for the first time last year and this is my to go to foundation :)
Stephanie S.
York, PA
At first It looked streaky and patchy around my nose. I changed from a stipple brush to a beauty blender, boy what a difference! I absolutely enjoy it so far. I'm on my second week wearing it and find myself loving it more and more everyday! I love the tube and that you only need a dime size amount of product!
Vanessa B.
I have combination skin, can i use this product?
Destinyy R.
Fresno
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
vale s.
Alajuela
as is the coverage? it is good or not worthwhile?
maria c.
West Monroe, LA
Is this foundation look good if you have dry skin?
Megan Y.
What's the difference between this one and the one that isn't pro-matte?