BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Introducing Infallible 24H Foundation; by L'Oreal Paris. High coverage longwear foundation that hides the appearance of fatigue and blemishes. Now with Hydrating Hyaluron Complex the 24H non-stop formula stays on and feels fresh from day to night. see more...

Lindsay S.
Atlanta
I am OBSESSED with this foundation. I usually avoid fuller coverage foundations because they are Matte and I have dry skin. This however, gives you the coverage you need but your skin looks like your skin but better. Not cakey or difficult to blend. Even when my Tzone gets oily, I don’t look super shiny like with other foundations. HIGHLY recommend.
Sarah L.
Purchased at: Walmart
This foundation is great! I used it because one of my favorite youtubers tried it and I’m glad I did! It’s right in between matte and dewy and it just makes my skin look healthy. It also lasts all day and can become medium to full coverage very easily. It does have a slight floral scent. I will buy again!
Amy A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Just bought this foundation. Was very skeptical at first but surprised about the quality. It says on all day. It's medium a medium coverage foundation you'll need to a few layer to get a full coverage. The formula is a little water, but over all its really good. Would definitely buy again.
Ashley B.
North Augusta, SC
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really like this foundation! However, I do not like the scent, even though it does fade shortly after application. The coverage is very nice and the shade range is good! It does last all day as well!
Alyssa M.
Plainfield, IL
It is a great foundation that can be worn for 24 hours because it is very breathable. It has a great texture that blends very easily and smoothly. It contains sunscreen of SPF 25 to protect your precious skin from sun damage and serious skin conditions that could arise in the future. It was a perfect match to my skin color and loved that it covered my blemishes and made my skin tone appear even all over! I wore the color Buff Beige.
shelbi h.
Delaware, oh
Purchased at: Walmart
Actually really love this foundation.i got it on sale for like 8 bucks and figured why not. Doesn't cling to my dry patches and wears all day and transfer proof like to says.
Angel D.
Clifton Forge, VA
Purchased at: ULTA
Right now at this time? My FAVORITE foundation! It's not cakey. It doesn't cling to my dry spots. It doesn't wear off on my chin or my nose. It looks like my skin!
Danielle A.
I received this free from Viewpoints Sampling. I highly recommeded this product. Great coverage and not cakey, as I have dry skin. It is easy to apply and very lightweight, which I like.
Heather C.
Most definitely one of my absolute favorite and go-to foundations is this one!! It has a good variety of colors for all types of skin tones, also the coverage is exactly what I am looking for in a foundation. It does not block my pores nor does it cause break outs or a cracked skin look.
Meghan H.
Pearland, TX
Legit a dupe to the Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk!! It is so lightweight and pretty! I have not tried it for 24 hours, but I do wear it to work. So it lasts at least 10-12 hours on my skin. I have it in the shades 445 and 460. Definitely amazing!!!
Vanessa B.
I have combination skin, can i use this product?
Destinyy R.
Fresno
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
vale s.
Alajuela
as is the coverage? it is good or not worthwhile?
maria c.
West Monroe, LA
Is this foundation look good if you have dry skin?
Cheryl S.
Southmead road, Liverpool
What is your GO TO drugstore foundation? L'Oréal Paris Infallible Stay Fresh Foundation

Amazon