BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Foam tip applicator for easy application. Instantly blends color, no smudging needed. Up to 14 hours of smoky perfection.

Smoky perfection is now easily achievable in just one step. The new powder eyeliner pen features a revolutionary foam tip applicator to instantly blend color, creating a defined smoky eye with no smudging needed.

The gel-like powder formula housed in the product cap glides on easily, for a smoky finish that lasts up to 14 hours.

A range of 4 smoky colors: Black, Brown, Taupe and Purple

• Is this used for a smokey eye?2 Answers
  • How is this eyeliner? Is it more of an eyeshadow or eyeli...3 Answers
Daisy O.
West Babylon, NY
I have been using this eyeliner for a while now. It is amazing, gives a great look and super easy to apply. Unlike others if you make a mistake it's very easy to wipe off. It also lasts all day. The black and brown are my favorites and the easiest to find. I'm looking forward to trying orher colors.
Marcela V.
Great powder pen Eyeliner!!! I love my in Grey , you don’t need any eyeshadows. Beautiful smoky eyes in a moment!!!! Amazing price. I have a blue eyes and the grey eyeliner looks perfect. Will buy again maybe different color.
Amber R.
St Petersburg, FL
This pen has a sponge-tipped applicator and powder contained within the cap.  L'oreal describes the powder as gel-like and they claim up to 14 hours of wear. This is supposed to be a smoky-eye-in-a-pen, no smudging or other brushes needed. The pen itself is chubbier than I thought it would be...it's somewhere in between a regular eyeliner and a mascara tube.  It has a matte black finish with gold lettering and looks high-end and modern. Overall, this is an amazing product for helping to create a smoky eye- it makes it so easy!  I still wanted to blend with a brush a bit afterward because the sponge applicator kind of skipped and dragged on my eyelids. So the claim that this is all you need is somewhat of a stretch for me, but in a pinch, it would definitely get the job done by itself. Also, I like that the applicator doesn't pick up too much powder at one time so there's no fear of over-applying.  I was really impressed that the powder didn't get all over the place or end up a smeary mess...it has major staying power! L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Smokissime
Abbie R.
Wake Forest
I love the smoky appearance this eyeliner gives the eyes- however, the spongy tip is way too big and usually results in too heavy of an application, especially beneath the eye. If L'Oreal decided to decrease the size, then I would definitely buy again!
Ashley D.
Owingsville , KY
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. It's literally the only liner that I can fully depend on. It's very gentle on the eye and it went above and beyond my expectations. I would definitely buy this again, sooooo worth the buy
Anna L.
I love these smokey "liners" so much that I have every shade (I think). I began my collection with the "Taupe" shade and it is still my favorite by far. Note, if you want a precise line, this product is probably not for you. I typically use these to smoke out the outer corner of my eye and if I'm going for a really smokey look I drag a little of this product up into my crease (again mostly focusing on the outer edges). I also sometimes use these to smoke out my bottom lashes if I want a really dramatic look. I then go in with a shader brush and smooth out any harsh lines.

How the product works is pretty cool, the color (i.e. the product) is in the very top of the cap and the "liner" is actually a sponge tip that pushes into the project once the cap is put into place.
Gwen O.
Casselberry, FL
It's fine but it's reAlly thick and when you use it it goes dry really fast and you have to squish it down, effectively wasting product or ruining your makeup. Honestly not worth it.
McKenzi K.
Trussville, AL
This powder eyeliner is amazing! The sponge-tip applicator makes it easy to apply, and the powder in the cap allows you to create an intense, smoky look every time you apply it. This powder eyeliner lasts all day and is buildable so that I can use it for my everyday makeup look and transition into a darker night-look. This is my go-to eyeliner because it gives me a defined, dark look that is less harsh than liquid eyeliner but more defined than regular pencil eyeliner. I have already repurchased this product a number of times as it remains a staple in my eye makeup routine!
Lauren D.
This product design is interesting. It is great for the purse because the "brush" applicator tool and the powdered shadow are all in one piece that you unscrew. So it is very portable and good for doing night makeup at the office after work. No need to carry shadow, liner, and brushes. It's dark and intense. So it is definitely a look. But it is easy to apply and you can get carrying levels of intensity depending on how you apply it.
BRITTANY B.
Bronston, KY
I am normally a HUGE L'oreal fan. But this eyeliner is extremely messy. So messy in fact that I have tried it a total of three times and never touched it again. It always gets on my face, I have tried using a q tip to lower the mess but it made it very uneven. You might like it if you could figure out how to use it without getting covered in powder and then having to wash all your makeup off to start again and once I had to change my shirt from it.
Debbie S.
Kingston, NY
Is this a eyeliner? Looks to bulky to put on?
Allie-Marie C.
Shreveport, LA
How is this eyeliner? Is it more of an eyeshadow or eyeliner?
Keturah F.
Atlantic City, NJ
Does this last all day?
Zugeiri O.
Does this come on thick or is it just the shape?
Denise R.
Is this used for a smokey eye?