BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Glides like silk. Soft Like Silk. Up to 16 Hour Wear.

Indulge your eyes in silk. Glide on smooth intensity with our first silk inspired liquid pencil. Introducing Silkissime by Infallible. Our smudge-proof formula lasts for up to 16-hours of intense color from dusk until dawn, now in 6 new colors.

• Isododecane

• CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake
  • CI 75470 / Carmine

L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Silkissime Eyeliner
  • "Goes on smoothly, lasts all day (even in the waterline), and it super intense. I will admit the one problem with this product is that it can be a real pain to sharpen, but I have found that the e.l.f. one dollar sharpener actually works really well on this eye pencil." in 104 reviews
  • "Seriously my go t liner. its the most black out of all the ones i own, go on so creamy" in 99 reviews
  • "It's so soft and pigmentation is wonderful, doesn't smudge and color is really intense" in 32 reviews
Sissy F.
Review for: True Teal more...
These are super silky and come in other great colors too. I wish they'd come out with one in brown.
gloria s.
Richmond, VA
Review for: Charcoal more...
love how easy it is to put on and take off at night its a great color
and it lasts for a long time
Hannah E.
Columbia, SC
Glides on like butter, great pigment and very smooth. Best drugstore eyeliner that I have found.
Stacey M.
Review for: Highlighter more...
This eyeliner goes on very smooth and provides a good color compared to other brands i have used.
Nichee H.
Camden, NJ
Review for: Black more...
Love love love black liners. Think they look great and definitely bring out features in my face.
Julie B.
Washington, DC
Review for: Silver more...
Amazingly smooth and easy to apply for a great pop of metallic. Impressive lasting time as well!
I haven't used this personally but my friend says it's fabulous! So I thinki might invest in some
Vanessa M.
I really like this eyeliner. I like the smooth, thick lines it produces. Great for dramatic looks
Rafaela C.
Orlando, FL
I can't live without this product anymore it gives me exactly what I like and expect in my makeup
Jessica R.
One of the best eyeliners I have ever tried! Silky and easy to apply and smudge for a smoky eye.
Kayla R.
Del Rio, TX
How are these pencils? I've been wanting to try them, especially since they're part of their infallible line, but I'm not sure how bright it appears on the eye and if it glides on easily?
Zandrea B.
San Diego, CA
I'm looking for a pencil eyeliner that'll stay on my upper waterline all day! Is this good? I have oily lids and liner usually smudges. If you don't like this one, what's a good one? I heard the Nyx Tres Jolie one is good? Any suggestions on super waterproof stay all day pencil eyeliner?
Melissa T.
How do you sharpen this product?
Does this eyeliner go on smoothly or does it skip?
Zarielle A.
Is this eyeliner easier to apply??

Amazon