BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Glides like silk. Soft Like Silk. Up to 16 Hour Wear.

Indulge your eyes in silk. Glide on smooth intensity with our first silk inspired liquid pencil. Introducing Silkissime by Infallible. Our smudge-proof formula lasts for up to 16-hours of intense color from dusk until dawn, now in 6 new colors.

• Isododecane

• CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake
  • CI 75470 / Carmine

L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Silkissime Eyeliner
  • "Goes on smoothly, lasts all day (even in the waterline), and it super intense. I will admit the one problem with this product is that it can be a real pain to sharpen, but I have found that the e.l.f. one dollar sharpener actually works really well on this eye pencil." in 104 reviews
  • "Seriously my go t liner. its the most black out of all the ones i own, go on so creamy" in 99 reviews
  • "It's so soft and pigmentation is wonderful, doesn't smudge and color is really intense" in 32 reviews
Shelby J.
Palmer Lake, CO
Review for: True Teal more...
The color is perfect and the product applies very smooth. I only wish it lasted longer on my eyes.
Mariel V.
Review for: Pure Purple more...
I love the infallible line! It is very high quality! It goes on smoothly and great for fist timers.
Patrice C.
Midland Park, NJ
Review for: Charcoal more...
Loved it. Went on beautifully and didn't smear. Would definitely recommend it. Great choice to buy.
Kendal B.
Hebron, KY
This product isn't anything special, it goes on nice and stays on buy you have to sharpen it a lot
Ebony S.
Ocean Springs, Ms
Shows up great against big eye lashes ! Goes on with a smith crisp line. I like this eyeliner alot!
Becky P.
Americus, GA
Review for: Green Ivy more...
Works really good and I just love it. Goes on clean and comes off easy. I'd recommend it to anyone
Katie B.
Sherwood, OR
Smooth and silky application. It stays put and is long- wearing. I am very happy with this product.
Catherine A.
Pretty good eye liner. Plenty of colors and soft to the touch doesn't fade away after being put on.
Ashley A.
Los Angeles, CA
My friend uses this and her eyeliner is always so on point and it makes your eyes look really nice.
Stacey L.
Crawfordsville, IN
Love this product! Applies a very dark and precise line. Stays in place all day and easy to apply.
Kayla R.
Del Rio, TX
How are these pencils? I've been wanting to try them, especially since they're part of their infallible line, but I'm not sure how bright it appears on the eye and if it glides on easily?
Zandrea B.
San Diego, CA
I'm looking for a pencil eyeliner that'll stay on my upper waterline all day! Is this good? I have oily lids and liner usually smudges. If you don't like this one, what's a good one? I heard the Nyx Tres Jolie one is good? Any suggestions on super waterproof stay all day pencil eyeliner?
Melissa T.
How do you sharpen this product?
Does this eyeliner go on smoothly or does it skip?
Zarielle A.
Is this eyeliner easier to apply??

Amazon