BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Glides like silk. Soft Like Silk. Up to 16 Hour Wear.

Indulge your eyes in silk. Glide on smooth intensity with our first silk inspired liquid pencil. Introducing Silkissime by Infallible. Our smudge-proof formula lasts for up to 16-hours of intense color from dusk until dawn, now in 6 new colors.

• Isododecane

• CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake
  • CI 75470 / Carmine

L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Silkissime Eyeliner
  • "Goes on smoothly, lasts all day (even in the waterline), and it super intense. I will admit the one problem with this product is that it can be a real pain to sharpen, but I have found that the e.l.f. one dollar sharpener actually works really well on this eye pencil." in 104 reviews
  • "Seriously my go t liner. its the most black out of all the ones i own, go on so creamy" in 99 reviews
  • "It's so soft and pigmentation is wonderful, doesn't smudge and color is really intense" in 32 reviews
Maira L.
My favorite eyeliner ever since i started to use makeup. It goes on so smooth and its very pigmented.
Olga G.
Está súper este lápiz me encanto selos recomiendo de verdad esselente la envoltura me encanta usarlo
Maia Leah S.
Hillman
I love this. Stays on well. No smudges. I wish it was darkest black but oh well! It does the job! !!!
Ebony S.
Ocean Springs, Ms
Shows up great against big eye lashes ! Goes on with a smith crisp line. I like this eyeliner alot!
Brittany K.
Buffalo, NY
Really great product, it applies on smoothly. No tugging or your eye and the color is long lasting
Mabel. 💄.
I have several of these liners and they’re great. They’re very pigmented and blend but they do set.
Patrice C.
Midland Park, NJ
Review for: Charcoal more...
Loved it. Went on beautifully and didn't smear. Would definitely recommend it. Great choice to buy.
Kendal B.
Hebron, KY
This product isn't anything special, it goes on nice and stays on buy you have to sharpen it a lot
Katie B.
Sherwood, OR
Smooth and silky application. It stays put and is long- wearing. I am very happy with this product.
Milena P.
North Baldwin, NY
Review for: True Teal more...
Love the pigment of this liner. Loreal's Infallible line is one of the best lines in the drugstore!
Kayla R.
Del Rio, TX
How are these pencils? I've been wanting to try them, especially since they're part of their infallible line, but I'm not sure how bright it appears on the eye and if it glides on easily?
Zandrea B.
San Diego, CA
I'm looking for a pencil eyeliner that'll stay on my upper waterline all day! Is this good? I have oily lids and liner usually smudges. If you don't like this one, what's a good one? I heard the Nyx Tres Jolie one is good? Any suggestions on super waterproof stay all day pencil eyeliner?
Melissa T.
How do you sharpen this product?
Does this eyeliner go on smoothly or does it skip?
Zarielle A.
Is this eyeliner easier to apply??

Amazon