BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Glides like silk. Soft Like Silk. Up to 16 Hour Wear.

Indulge your eyes in silk. Glide on smooth intensity with our first silk inspired liquid pencil. Introducing Silkissime by Infallible. Our smudge-proof formula lasts for up to 16-hours of intense color from dusk until dawn, now in 6 new colors.

• Isododecane

• CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake
  • CI 75470 / Carmine

L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Silkissime Eyeliner
  • "Goes on smoothly, lasts all day (even in the waterline), and it super intense. I will admit the one problem with this product is that it can be a real pain to sharpen, but I have found that the e.l.f. one dollar sharpener actually works really well on this eye pencil." in 104 reviews
  • "Seriously my go t liner. its the most black out of all the ones i own, go on so creamy" in 99 reviews
  • "It's so soft and pigmentation is wonderful, doesn't smudge and color is really intense" in 32 reviews
Alyssa B.
San Jose, CA
Works extremely good , I was able to make my eyeliner exactly how I like it . Get this product asap :)
Rebecca G.
Cranberry Twp, PA
Review for: Charcoal more...
Not my favorite. It doesn't last long and all together I am not a fan of the pigmentation it gives off.
Nicole W.
Austin
I really liked this brand. It didn't smudge. I didn't have to reapply later. The color didn't wear off.
Lizbeth L.
Bellevue, NE
Review for: Green Ivy more...
Love love this eyeliner its so creamy good to apply on your waterline. I would recommend this product .
Adebisi T.
Review for: Charcoal more...
Needs a special eyeliner sharpener and does not stay on for more than 2 hours. A very nice black color
Annie G.
Goshen, OH
Review for: Green Ivy more...
I thought this eyeliner works well and stays on long! It has good Good color and makes eyes look bold.
Terona D.
Randallstown, MD
I use this in my inner eyes and it looks so good. It doesn't last forever, but it stays on long enough.
Yiselisse P.
Sumter, SC
Lo amo, esta linea de loreal es un exito ya que es bien cremoso y super intenso el color, Lo recomiendo
ashley d.
Review for: Highlighter more...
I love this product i recommend it ! for sure put this in the water liner it makes your eyes stand out
Gabrielle B.
Atlanta, GA
This stuff goes on so smooth and looks great. It does smudge somewhat easy but definitely worth a buy.
Kayla R.
Del Rio, TX
How are these pencils? I've been wanting to try them, especially since they're part of their infallible line, but I'm not sure how bright it appears on the eye and if it glides on easily?
Zandrea B.
San Diego, CA
I'm looking for a pencil eyeliner that'll stay on my upper waterline all day! Is this good? I have oily lids and liner usually smudges. If you don't like this one, what's a good one? I heard the Nyx Tres Jolie one is good? Any suggestions on super waterproof stay all day pencil eyeliner?
Melissa T.
How do you sharpen this product?
Does this eyeliner go on smoothly or does it skip?
Zarielle A.
Is this eyeliner easier to apply??

Amazon