BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Glides like silk. Soft Like Silk. Up to 16 Hour Wear.

Indulge your eyes in silk. Glide on smooth intensity with our first silk inspired liquid pencil. Introducing Silkissime by Infallible. Our smudge-proof formula lasts for up to 16-hours of intense color from dusk until dawn, now in 6 new colors.

• Isododecane

• CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake
  • CI 75470 / Carmine

L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Silkissime Eyeliner
  • "Goes on smoothly, lasts all day (even in the waterline), and it super intense. I will admit the one problem with this product is that it can be a real pain to sharpen, but I have found that the e.l.f. one dollar sharpener actually works really well on this eye pencil." in 104 reviews
  • "Seriously my go t liner. its the most black out of all the ones i own, go on so creamy" in 99 reviews
  • "It's so soft and pigmentation is wonderful, doesn't smudge and color is really intense" in 32 reviews
Erin R.
Review for: Cobalt Blue more...
This eyeliner stays on well and the color is beautiful. I use it as a fun way to spice up my eye makeup!
Isheeta S.
Philadelphia, PA
Good eyeliner for a fancy look, but a bit too soft for my taste. Tends to smudge. Also, hard to sharpen.
Amber F.
Lafayette, IN
Initially has great color payoff but it does not last! Made my eyelids creasy when used as an eyeshadow.
La F.
Clifton, NJ
Review for: Green Ivy more...
I love this product . It stays on for a long time. I love the color and I live that it was not expensive.
Rah K.
Middletown, NY
Review for: Black more...
Very good, everyday product with minimum smudging! It also has smooth application and long staying power.
Beba B.
Tampa
Love it. Easy to apply. It stays all day. I apply under and in top of the eye. This is a great eyeliner.
Clippy B.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Pure Purple more...
Beautiful liner with long water. Fades after about 8 hours to a muted line. Really lovely for the price.
Veronica G.
Alhambra, CA
Review for: Pure Purple more...
I love this on the waterline because it has amazing pigmentation. it looks amazing when you smoke it out.
archana c.
Seattle, WA
Amazing colour and rolls on very smoothly.Gives a very nice smoky eye look and purple is the best colour
nora a.
Charlotte, NC
I been using this eyeliner for to long and i love it love it love just go buy you one you will not regret
Kayla R.
Del Rio, TX
How are these pencils? I've been wanting to try them, especially since they're part of their infallible line, but I'm not sure how bright it appears on the eye and if it glides on easily?
Zandrea B.
San Diego, CA
I'm looking for a pencil eyeliner that'll stay on my upper waterline all day! Is this good? I have oily lids and liner usually smudges. If you don't like this one, what's a good one? I heard the Nyx Tres Jolie one is good? Any suggestions on super waterproof stay all day pencil eyeliner?
Melissa T.
How do you sharpen this product?
Does this eyeliner go on smoothly or does it skip?
Zarielle A.
Is this eyeliner easier to apply??

Amazon