BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Glides like silk. Soft Like Silk. Up to 16 Hour Wear.

Indulge your eyes in silk. Glide on smooth intensity with our first silk inspired liquid pencil. Introducing Silkissime by Infallible. Our smudge-proof formula lasts for up to 16-hours of intense color from dusk until dawn, now in 6 new colors.

• Isododecane

• CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake
  • CI 75470 / Carmine

L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Silkissime Eyeliner
  • "Goes on smoothly, lasts all day (even in the waterline), and it super intense. I will admit the one problem with this product is that it can be a real pain to sharpen, but I have found that the e.l.f. one dollar sharpener actually works really well on this eye pencil." in 104 reviews
  • "Seriously my go t liner. its the most black out of all the ones i own, go on so creamy" in 99 reviews
  • "It's so soft and pigmentation is wonderful, doesn't smudge and color is really intense" in 32 reviews
Courtney F.
Review for: Black more...
I purchased this about a week ago and overall I like it. I've been trying to find a drugstore brand liner that stays put in the waterline. While this does way better than other drugstore liners I've gotten, it's not quite as good as I want. Which is most likely not going to ever be found. It does work well enough that I would repurchase should I need something again, though.
Geidi I.
Taylorsville, UT
I like the color a lot and it's creamy, but I dislike it a little at the moment of applying it, it breaks the tip L'Oreal Infallible Silkissime Eyeliner - Plum (Pack of 2)
Neha J.
Nashville, TN
I have the navy blue and black. So waterproof, so smooth, so easy to apply. Stays on all day, I have used repeatedly. Ahhh.... great for waterline too. Excellent value. Would absolutely buy it again.
Rebecca D.
Lansdowne, PA
This eyeliner goes on effortlessly, says put, and is long-wearing. It has a gel consistency in pencil form, super creamy. I've only tried one color, whose name escapes me at the moment, but I think it's "plum" . The color is gorgeous, not navy and not purple but indigo. It's very matte and beautiful on the eyes without screaming "I am wearing colored eyeliner". I have blue-gray eyes and sometimes grow weary of wearing black and brown all they time; this color really makes me eye color stand out. I love it, reach for it often, and have purchased two backups.
C M.
Review for: Green Ivy more...
I've always complained about how most eyeliners require force to make my eyeliner dark or thick like I want. And they would dull out during the day. BUT THIS!! This went on soooo easy! I'm not kidding! And it was thick and the bold color lasted all day looking like I just put it on. The only thing is that on the inside corner of my eye the eyeliner always runs. It gets onto the bottom of my eye and just gets messy.
Flora J.
Butler, AL
Review for: True Teal more...
Glides on smoothly, no tugging. Doesn't smear and lasts for a full day out on the move. Doesn't irritate my contacts The product seems to glide on with no effort and very pigmented. Can be smudged for a smokey effect. And also blends if you are one who uses eyeliner for more than lining. I blended it over the corner of lid to accentuate the eye. Love these eye liners as I have several in different colors
Lety M.
Chino Hills, CA
Just OK. It smudges, the felt tip is way too thick and I have hooded eyelids so the liner goes on to thick. With my oily skin the black liner just smudges away and it doesn't glide over any eyeshadow. It is barely there. It is too expensive for what it does and it dried out way to quickly. I have had it less then a month. Will NOT buy this again.
Erica A.
Pittsburg, KS
Review for: Plum more...
The Silkissime eyeliners are my absolute favorite drugstore eyeliners ever! I was shocked at how soft they were and how easy they were to glide on. I only have used to black one, but want to have one in every color, they are that good! Super black, super easy to smudge if that's the look you are going for, but also easy to do a wing with
Krystle D.
Review for: Highlighter more...
This long-lasting eyeliner applies super smoothly and gives a bright highlight to the brow bone or inner corner. You have to blend it really quickly before sets, making it not very suitable for placing all over the lid. I also wouldn't recommend it for the lower water line as the formula dried out the mucosal membrane of my water line.
Brittainy B.
North Canton, OH
I received this as a gift from a friend. The intensity and wear-time of the liner is fantastic. However, it is next to impossible to get it to a very fine point. After using it for the first few times, the point obviously becomes too blunt for a precise line, and sharpening makes a nasty mess. The tip breaks off very easily. So if you're going for a sharp, precise look, this may not be for you.
Kayla R.
Del Rio, TX
How are these pencils? I've been wanting to try them, especially since they're part of their infallible line, but I'm not sure how bright it appears on the eye and if it glides on easily?
Zandrea B.
San Diego, CA
I'm looking for a pencil eyeliner that'll stay on my upper waterline all day! Is this good? I have oily lids and liner usually smudges. If you don't like this one, what's a good one? I heard the Nyx Tres Jolie one is good? Any suggestions on super waterproof stay all day pencil eyeliner?
Melissa T.
How do you sharpen this product?
Does this eyeliner go on smoothly or does it skip?
Zarielle A.
Is this eyeliner easier to apply??

Amazon