BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Glides like silk. Soft Like Silk. Up to 16 Hour Wear.

Indulge your eyes in silk. Glide on smooth intensity with our first silk inspired liquid pencil. Introducing Silkissime by Infallible. Our smudge-proof formula lasts for up to 16-hours of intense color from dusk until dawn, now in 6 new colors.

• Isododecane

• CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake
  • CI 75470 / Carmine

L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Silkissime Eyeliner
  • "Goes on smoothly, lasts all day (even in the waterline), and it super intense. I will admit the one problem with this product is that it can be a real pain to sharpen, but I have found that the e.l.f. one dollar sharpener actually works really well on this eye pencil." in 104 reviews
  • "Seriously my go t liner. its the most black out of all the ones i own, go on so creamy" in 99 reviews
  • "It's so soft and pigmentation is wonderful, doesn't smudge and color is really intense" in 32 reviews
Kimverli  P.
Review for: Plum more...
It was pretty good its a bold look and the color does not fade away easily one of the best products I've uses
Cathy B.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Love this good color and very useful when out at clubs or somewhere lovely. Great product to buy recommended
Melissa A.
Bellflower, CA
This was an okay liner a little too thick for my liking as I prefer something thinner for Mir versatile looks
Mitchy M.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Review for: Plum more...
Prefect products with great pigmintation! It is the perfect color for brown eyes! Really makes the eyes POP!
Jamie V.
Moosic, PA
It's was good it lasted all day. It was also really pigmented I didn't have to go over it with another liner
Jeanine B.
Review for: Green Ivy more...
This is a good product. Last long and goes on smooth, but I hate that it's not possible to sharpen the pencil
Eunice K.
Bronx, NY
I like a lot so beautiful this pencils are very smooth and precise. When i use this product i fill confident.
Yvonne E.
Hayward, CA
Review for: True Teal more...
I love how smooth it goes on, I workout and sweat pretty heavy this eyeliner does not wear off or fade away.
Erin S.
Syracuse, NY
I love how creamy and lasting this eyeliner is. The color is also amazing, the blackest black I've ever used.
Victoria O.
East Windsor, NJ
This eyeliner is beautiful! The color complements any look and the quality of the product is just remarkable.
Kayla R.
Del Rio, TX
How are these pencils? I've been wanting to try them, especially since they're part of their infallible line, but I'm not sure how bright it appears on the eye and if it glides on easily?
Zandrea B.
San Diego, CA
I'm looking for a pencil eyeliner that'll stay on my upper waterline all day! Is this good? I have oily lids and liner usually smudges. If you don't like this one, what's a good one? I heard the Nyx Tres Jolie one is good? Any suggestions on super waterproof stay all day pencil eyeliner?
Melissa T.
How do you sharpen this product?
Does this eyeliner go on smoothly or does it skip?
Zarielle A.
Is this eyeliner easier to apply??

Amazon