BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Glides like silk. Soft Like Silk. Up to 16 Hour Wear.

Indulge your eyes in silk. Glide on smooth intensity with our first silk inspired liquid pencil. Introducing Silkissime by Infallible. Our smudge-proof formula lasts for up to 16-hours of intense color from dusk until dawn, now in 6 new colors.

• Isododecane

• CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake
  • CI 75470 / Carmine

L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Silkissime Eyeliner
  • "Goes on smoothly, lasts all day (even in the waterline), and it super intense. I will admit the one problem with this product is that it can be a real pain to sharpen, but I have found that the e.l.f. one dollar sharpener actually works really well on this eye pencil." in 104 reviews
  • "Seriously my go t liner. its the most black out of all the ones i own, go on so creamy" in 99 reviews
  • "It's so soft and pigmentation is wonderful, doesn't smudge and color is really intense" in 32 reviews
jackie k.
Union, Mo
Review for: Silver more...
This is a good one. It does not smudge. And last all day. It is in the middle price range for drug store price.
Enid M.
Miami
Review for: True Teal more...
Great pigmentation that last for most of the active day. It rolls on without pulling on the eyelid, very smooth
Ashley M.
Newcomerstown, OH
Review for: Charcoal more...
Glides on smooth and doesn't clump or fade. Super Bold Color and for the price its spot on 5 Stars hor this one
Nazia M.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Plum more...
This is the best eyeliner I have us edit stays on all day and doesn't smudge or come off and is a great price!!
Danielle A.
Cypress, TX
Review for: Charcoal more...
It's your standard liner. Nothing terrible, but nothing fantastic. I use it for tight lining. it does the job.
Mariel C.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Love these liners! I have the black one. It's super pigmented and creamy. Lasts a long time on the water line.
Taylin M.
Rutledge, TN
I really love this liner. I can always make awesome wings with it. The one I have is really pigmented and black
Zoe H.
New London, CT
So amazingly creamy, it just glides on. the problem with that is that it smudges easily, so an eye primer helps
Tanya h.
Paoli, IN
Love love love this eyeliner!! Went on smoothly with No hiccups on the eyelid. May be my new favorite eyeliner!
Carrie G.
Dalzell, SC
Very smooth application, and very pigmented! It wipes away kind of easily, though, which could be a bad thing.
Kayla R.
Del Rio, TX
How are these pencils? I've been wanting to try them, especially since they're part of their infallible line, but I'm not sure how bright it appears on the eye and if it glides on easily?
Zandrea B.
San Diego, CA
I'm looking for a pencil eyeliner that'll stay on my upper waterline all day! Is this good? I have oily lids and liner usually smudges. If you don't like this one, what's a good one? I heard the Nyx Tres Jolie one is good? Any suggestions on super waterproof stay all day pencil eyeliner?
Melissa T.
How do you sharpen this product?
Does this eyeliner go on smoothly or does it skip?
Zarielle A.
Is this eyeliner easier to apply??

Amazon