BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Glides like silk. Soft Like Silk. Up to 16 Hour Wear.

Indulge your eyes in silk. Glide on smooth intensity with our first silk inspired liquid pencil. Introducing Silkissime by Infallible. Our smudge-proof formula lasts for up to 16-hours of intense color from dusk until dawn, now in 6 new colors.

• Isododecane

• CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake
  • CI 75470 / Carmine

L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Silkissime Eyeliner
  • "Goes on smoothly, lasts all day (even in the waterline), and it super intense. I will admit the one problem with this product is that it can be a real pain to sharpen, but I have found that the e.l.f. one dollar sharpener actually works really well on this eye pencil." in 104 reviews
  • "Seriously my go t liner. its the most black out of all the ones i own, go on so creamy" in 99 reviews
  • "It's so soft and pigmentation is wonderful, doesn't smudge and color is really intense" in 32 reviews
Deanna D.
Jonesborough, TN
Review for: Black more...
The was of a liner pencil but the color of liquid eyeliner. I use it on my top lashes only. Great jet black color!
Tapasi D.
Raleigh, NC
Amazing product.very fine tip.easy to apply and carry.very good for beginners especially,gives dark intense color.
Ana C.
Leander , TX
Review for: Cobalt Blue more...
Highly pigmented and so buttery soft! You can use it on the lid or just your typical water line. I adore this line!
Belen G.
Repurchased For 3 Times Already And I Love It ! So Silky Smooth Like The Name Says And The Pigmentation Is On Point
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
Love the nude eyeliner for the waterline it makes you look awake an refreshed even when you haven't had much sleep
Alba F.
Centreville, VA
Super nice easy and soft to apply last on the eyes. Affordable I love it. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Elizabeth R.
Sacramento, CA
My sister is in love with this eyeliner. She loves how it is so black unlike other liners she says it doesn't crack.
Brianna C.
Tucson, AZ
I love this product because it is easy to use. Only down side is the felt tip tends to lose shape after a while.
Sarah E.
Craigsville, WV
Review for: True Teal more...
I love this eyeliner I have went thru 5 of the black and 2 of the blue! It is my holy grail eyeliner of all time!
cynthia h.
Grand Prairie, TX
Review for: Plum more...
I like because it's easy to apply for when you in a hurry. But it kinda smears . I only use it for the bottom lid
Kayla R.
Del Rio, TX
How are these pencils? I've been wanting to try them, especially since they're part of their infallible line, but I'm not sure how bright it appears on the eye and if it glides on easily?
Zandrea B.
San Diego, CA
I'm looking for a pencil eyeliner that'll stay on my upper waterline all day! Is this good? I have oily lids and liner usually smudges. If you don't like this one, what's a good one? I heard the Nyx Tres Jolie one is good? Any suggestions on super waterproof stay all day pencil eyeliner?
Melissa T.
How do you sharpen this product?
Does this eyeliner go on smoothly or does it skip?
Zarielle A.
Is this eyeliner easier to apply??

Amazon