BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Glides like silk. Soft Like Silk. Up to 16 Hour Wear.

Indulge your eyes in silk. Glide on smooth intensity with our first silk inspired liquid pencil. Introducing Silkissime by Infallible. Our smudge-proof formula lasts for up to 16-hours of intense color from dusk until dawn, now in 6 new colors.

• Isododecane

• CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake
  • CI 75470 / Carmine

L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Silkissime Eyeliner
  • "Goes on smoothly, lasts all day (even in the waterline), and it super intense. I will admit the one problem with this product is that it can be a real pain to sharpen, but I have found that the e.l.f. one dollar sharpener actually works really well on this eye pencil." in 104 reviews
  • "Seriously my go t liner. its the most black out of all the ones i own, go on so creamy" in 99 reviews
  • "It's so soft and pigmentation is wonderful, doesn't smudge and color is really intense" in 32 reviews
Dakota W.
Love the color of this liner. Goes on really nice and has great staying power. I never have any fallout under my eyes after a long day.
Andrea S.
Webster, NY
Love this! I can put it on my water line and it does not smudge...will have to reapply in a couple hours but is still a great product!
Angela F.
St Augustine, FL
Very creamy and pigmented but its a little bit hard to sharpen cause of the golden top of the eyeliner,i would recommend this product
Melanie F.
L'Oreal infallible line has been wonderful haven't had any trouble from this it doesn't smudge to the island and it looks very sharp
gennifer k.
Arnold , PA
Review for: Silver more...
Creamy and smooth. The pigmentation is great. I love using this in my waterline. Stays a lot longer than most eye liners I have tried
Brooke B.
Review for: Charcoal more...
This product I was actually surprised with. It goes on well and stays on for a while. I was disappointed with how soft it was though.
Stephanie P.
I love this eyeliner. It gives a different twist to an eye look. Makes your eyes pop and takes it over the edges. So smooth and silky
Nicole H.
Murfreesboro, TN
This eyeliner is great! It goes on smooth with no smudging. Last for hours and it has good pigment. Another great find from loreal!!!
Tracy A.
Oceanside , CA
Review for: Black more...
I really like the staying power and how easy is just glides on! But doesn't stay on my waterline, and lasts a long time under my eye
Nicci B.
winchester
Review for: Plum, Black more...
L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Never Fail™ Eyeliner I love the blue, black and plum. They are very pigmented kinda silky feeling and stay on all day
Kayla R.
Del Rio, TX
How are these pencils? I've been wanting to try them, especially since they're part of their infallible line, but I'm not sure how bright it appears on the eye and if it glides on easily?
Zandrea B.
San Diego, CA
I'm looking for a pencil eyeliner that'll stay on my upper waterline all day! Is this good? I have oily lids and liner usually smudges. If you don't like this one, what's a good one? I heard the Nyx Tres Jolie one is good? Any suggestions on super waterproof stay all day pencil eyeliner?
Melissa T.
How do you sharpen this product?
Does this eyeliner go on smoothly or does it skip?
Zarielle A.
Is this eyeliner easier to apply??

Amazon