BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Glides like silk. Soft Like Silk. Up to 16 Hour Wear.

Indulge your eyes in silk. Glide on smooth intensity with our first silk inspired liquid pencil. Introducing Silkissime by Infallible. Our smudge-proof formula lasts for up to 16-hours of intense color from dusk until dawn, now in 6 new colors.

• Isododecane

• CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake
  • CI 75470 / Carmine

L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Silkissime Eyeliner
  • "Goes on smoothly, lasts all day (even in the waterline), and it super intense. I will admit the one problem with this product is that it can be a real pain to sharpen, but I have found that the e.l.f. one dollar sharpener actually works really well on this eye pencil." in 104 reviews
  • "Seriously my go t liner. its the most black out of all the ones i own, go on so creamy" in 99 reviews
  • "It's so soft and pigmentation is wonderful, doesn't smudge and color is really intense" in 32 reviews
Trina K.
Henderson, NV
My spring time, go to eyeliner is Loreal Infallible Silkissime in true teal. I adore this color, to me it really pops with my dark brown eyes. True Teal compliments many eye looks but I will wear this color mainly with a neutral eyeshadow look. The formula is creamy and very long lasting.
Shubhra B.
Fremont, CA
As name suggest these are super silky. They just glide on eyes and make them bright. I got mine in teal, and willing to try other.I highly recommend this to all.
Cricket N.
Fort Oglethorpe, GA
Best eyeliner ever!!! I buy the black in this. I love it!! It goes on smooth, stays all day, and his a nice rich color, it doesn't irritate my eyes and it blends well.. I have spent tons of money on different brands, but I have to say that this one is by far the best!
Kim J.
Wow this eyeliner is so soft and smooth. The formula is great. It doesn't smear or anything. It lasts a while. It doesn't make my eyes burn. I feel like it was kind of pricey for a small pencil. But i would purchase again if on sale.
Victoria M.
My favorite waterline eyeliner. These aren't the best for winged eye liner but I love the pretty turquoise and purples as a pop of color on my lower lash line. Very creamy
Brittany M.
I do like this eyeliner, but the only bad thing about it is that if your not very careful your gonna end up with thick eyeliner on your eyelids. If you don't like think black, I would not recommend buying this specific product.
Diana H.
Spokane, WA
I have nearly every shade of this eyeliner and I love every single one! They all are super creamy, very pigmented, apply with ease and stay put all day long. These are on par or better than the high end eyeliners. So good!
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I love this eyeliner! I bought this because they were out of the one I usually get and i'm obsessed! This is for sure my new favorite. It goes on very easily and stays on my eyes all day until I want to take it off.
Erin M.
Kirkland
Review for: Charcoal, Black more...
This a good long lasting eye liner. My eye color is hazel. It does transfer to my lower lid usually after 8 hours. It is a good value for being a drug store eye liner. I might purchase some of the other colors.
Jailyne G.
Romeoville, IL
Review for: Black more...
This is one of the creamiest eyeliner I've ever used! It glides on my eyelid and waterline so easy and the black is so rich and intense. It is long lasting! I highly recommend for those looking for a good liner
Kayla R.
Del Rio, TX
How are these pencils? I've been wanting to try them, especially since they're part of their infallible line, but I'm not sure how bright it appears on the eye and if it glides on easily?
Zandrea B.
San Diego, CA
I'm looking for a pencil eyeliner that'll stay on my upper waterline all day! Is this good? I have oily lids and liner usually smudges. If you don't like this one, what's a good one? I heard the Nyx Tres Jolie one is good? Any suggestions on super waterproof stay all day pencil eyeliner?
Melissa T.
How do you sharpen this product?
Does this eyeliner go on smoothly or does it skip?
Zarielle A.
Is this eyeliner easier to apply??

Amazon