BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Glides like silk. Soft Like Silk. Up to 16 Hour Wear.

Indulge your eyes in silk. Glide on smooth intensity with our first silk inspired liquid pencil. Introducing Silkissime by Infallible. Our smudge-proof formula lasts for up to 16-hours of intense color from dusk until dawn, now in 6 new colors.

• Isododecane

• CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake
  • CI 75470 / Carmine

L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Silkissime Eyeliner
  • "Goes on smoothly, lasts all day (even in the waterline), and it super intense. I will admit the one problem with this product is that it can be a real pain to sharpen, but I have found that the e.l.f. one dollar sharpener actually works really well on this eye pencil." in 104 reviews
  • "Seriously my go t liner. its the most black out of all the ones i own, go on so creamy" in 99 reviews
  • "It's so soft and pigmentation is wonderful, doesn't smudge and color is really intense" in 32 reviews
Eli V.
SACRAMENTO, CA
Love this eye liner all day wear. Goes on smoothly.#HalloWIN #contest @Influenster. L'Oreal Infallible Silkissime Eyeliner - Plum (Pack of 2)
Kaylee M.
Review for: Green Ivy more...
This eyeliner is great for tight lining and lining your waterline. It's creamy, pigmented, and it does smudge or wear off after a few hours.
Arianna R.
Duarte, CA
This eyeliner is incredible. It leaves the perfect point on a wing and the price is pretty great as well. I highly recommend this product.
laura o.
It was great it's better than what the price is. It's similar to the high end products but without the price. It has a big bold flow to it
Rachel D.
Mount Clemens, MI
Review for: Pure Purple more...
Lasts a long time and goes on like a dream. Not quite as waterproof as I'd like. It looks great though and will use more of their products.
Katril R.
Humble, TX
I love the intensity of this black. It is a true black and it is very creamy. It goes in with was and it says. I always buy a lot of these
Melody S.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Pure Purple more...
I bought this in black; however I loved how defined the lines were on my eyelid. I didn't have any trouble with smudging. Would recommend!
Deb M.
Burbank , OH
These eyeliners are fabulous. They are as good as ones that cost 3x as much. The colors are true and the pencils don't drag while applying.
Lea B.
Owen Sound
This is a nice eyeliner it is very easy to use and easy to apply
Very creamy
Not so good for cat eye or wings but good for regular lineing
samantha g.
Masontown, PA
Review for: Green Ivy more...
I just loved this, the color is beutiful n very easy to put on and it lasted a good time so i didn't have to worry about keep putting it on
Kayla R.
Del Rio, TX
How are these pencils? I've been wanting to try them, especially since they're part of their infallible line, but I'm not sure how bright it appears on the eye and if it glides on easily?
Zandrea B.
San Diego, CA
I'm looking for a pencil eyeliner that'll stay on my upper waterline all day! Is this good? I have oily lids and liner usually smudges. If you don't like this one, what's a good one? I heard the Nyx Tres Jolie one is good? Any suggestions on super waterproof stay all day pencil eyeliner?
Melissa T.
How do you sharpen this product?
Does this eyeliner go on smoothly or does it skip?
Zarielle A.
Is this eyeliner easier to apply??

Amazon