BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Glides like silk. Soft Like Silk. Up to 16 Hour Wear.

Indulge your eyes in silk. Glide on smooth intensity with our first silk inspired liquid pencil. Introducing Silkissime by Infallible. Our smudge-proof formula lasts for up to 16-hours of intense color from dusk until dawn, now in 6 new colors.

• Isododecane

• CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake
  • CI 75470 / Carmine

L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Silkissime Eyeliner
  • "Goes on smoothly, lasts all day (even in the waterline), and it super intense. I will admit the one problem with this product is that it can be a real pain to sharpen, but I have found that the e.l.f. one dollar sharpener actually works really well on this eye pencil." in 104 reviews
  • "Seriously my go t liner. its the most black out of all the ones i own, go on so creamy" in 99 reviews
  • "It's so soft and pigmentation is wonderful, doesn't smudge and color is really intense" in 32 reviews
Karissa S.
I bought it in the color Pure Purple. I love the color it's bold. It was a little hard to remove, but over all liked this product. Would purchase again.
Review for: Pure Purple more...
It is so hard for me to find an eyeliner that lasts more than an hour...this eyeliner is fantastic and made trying new styles of make up really easy. :)
Inaya S.
Tbh i don't recommend this eyeliner because it's not black at all, it's a light grey color! And it doesn't stay long on your eyes i really don't like it!
Ana H.
Minnetonka, MN
Gorgeous eyeliner. Perfect for lower lash line inner corner of the eye sparkle and pop of shimmer. Creamy, pigmented and a dupe for higher end brands!
Gabriela R.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Green Ivy more...
Thick black coverage, does not smudges easily. Easy to apply and glide on the eye. I have bought more than one of this and will probably keep doing it.
rachel p.
lamont, CA
Review for: Silver more...
I loved how this eyeliner was so prcise and on point and it never felt like i was wearing the eyeliner thats how good this product was to me. love it!
Mollee W.
Southaven, MS
I would give this a higher rating if more product came in the tube. The black was nice and rich with good pigment. However, I ran out of it very quick.
Danielle M.
I wanted to love this but I felt the tip was too big, I couldn't get a good adjustment to vary the width of my line. the formula itself is long lasting
Angela  .
Review for: True Teal more...
I was excited to try this product as I had seen a lot of rave reviews. Sadly, the color transferred and smudged within a few hours. Very disappointed.
Megan M.
Grampian, PA
Loved the color payoff of the product. But I found it didn't stay as long as I would of liked. I have sensitive eyes and it did make them water a bit.
Kayla R.
Del Rio, TX
How are these pencils? I've been wanting to try them, especially since they're part of their infallible line, but I'm not sure how bright it appears on the eye and if it glides on easily?
Zandrea B.
San Diego, CA
I'm looking for a pencil eyeliner that'll stay on my upper waterline all day! Is this good? I have oily lids and liner usually smudges. If you don't like this one, what's a good one? I heard the Nyx Tres Jolie one is good? Any suggestions on super waterproof stay all day pencil eyeliner?
Melissa T.
How do you sharpen this product?
Does this eyeliner go on smoothly or does it skip?
Zarielle A.
Is this eyeliner easier to apply??

Amazon