BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Glides like silk. Soft Like Silk. Up to 16 Hour Wear.

Indulge your eyes in silk. Glide on smooth intensity with our first silk inspired liquid pencil. Introducing Silkissime by Infallible. Our smudge-proof formula lasts for up to 16-hours of intense color from dusk until dawn, now in 6 new colors.

• Isododecane

• CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake
  • CI 75470 / Carmine

L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Silkissime Eyeliner
  • "Goes on smoothly, lasts all day (even in the waterline), and it super intense. I will admit the one problem with this product is that it can be a real pain to sharpen, but I have found that the e.l.f. one dollar sharpener actually works really well on this eye pencil." in 104 reviews
  • "Seriously my go t liner. its the most black out of all the ones i own, go on so creamy" in 99 reviews
  • "It's so soft and pigmentation is wonderful, doesn't smudge and color is really intense" in 32 reviews
Ansley R.
Columbia , SC
Review for: Black more...
I bought this eyeliner thinking I would love it, but sadly that wasn’t the case. When first applying I really liked the formula and how it looked, but after a few hours of wear I realized this was not the eyeliner for me. I noticed that it disappeared from my lower lash line within 4 hours of wear.
Tiff W.
The pigmentation of these eyeliners is AMAZING. There are fun colors to choose from and they are super vibrant and creamy. The staying power is pretty great, too. I didn’t experience any smudging or rubbing off throughout the day. The reason I am rating it 3 stars though is because you go through it SO QUICKLY. And it is really hard to sharpen
Carrie C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Review for: True Teal more...
I used this for my Halloween face makeup and it worked perfectly. Went on smooth and stayed put all night. Very easy to use. Good price for a Fanta product. I will use this again. I highly recommend this liner!
Elle
New York
Review for: Black more...
I love the pigmentation of this liner, it stays but it does smudge a bit. After going through countless liners that didn't work for me, I thought this was definitely be a new favorite. However, it is a pain to take off when it's put on the waterline. It always comes off after a certain amount of hours which is a huge pain. Personally, it works better on the lid than the waterline.
Ashlee S.
Horton, AL
I wasn't very happy when I spent $9 on eyeliner to open it and have the tip fall off because it was so soft. When I did apply it just melted away. Definitely didn't last as long as I was expecting it to. I do not recommend.
Raea H.
 My cousin had this eyeliner and when we met up I asked if I could use it and I loved it it was so smooth it was breathtaking I just wanted to like buy it the second I put it on the color was amazing and it was so pretty and it was different than other eyeliners
Mannu C.
Redondo Beach, CA
Review for: Black more...
I'm always looking for a good eyeliner for my makeup kit and L'Oréal never disappoints. I use eyeliner daily so the price point and quality o the product are perfect! I would definitely buy this again it goes on smoothly and stays put throughout the day!
Sarah G.
Loved this eyeliner however it only lasted me a short while because there was not way to sharpen it. I love the color and smoothness of the line it gave but I wish it would last longer.
Annette M.
Tempe
This eyeliner is AMAZING. There are so many colors to chose from. I usually buy a brown or a black liner because it goes with my blue eyes! You can get this product at any drugstore or ulta. I have repurchased this product in many different colors.
Ashlyn B.
Tulsa, OK
This is an amazing eyeliner! It's very pigmented, not overly creamy, and not overly dry. It lasts a good while in the water line, just not long enough for me. I would definitely repurchase this product anyway as they are beautiful eye pencils.
Kayla R.
Del Rio, TX
How are these pencils? I've been wanting to try them, especially since they're part of their infallible line, but I'm not sure how bright it appears on the eye and if it glides on easily?
Zandrea B.
San Diego, CA
I'm looking for a pencil eyeliner that'll stay on my upper waterline all day! Is this good? I have oily lids and liner usually smudges. If you don't like this one, what's a good one? I heard the Nyx Tres Jolie one is good? Any suggestions on super waterproof stay all day pencil eyeliner?
Melissa T.
How do you sharpen this product?
Does this eyeliner go on smoothly or does it skip?
Zarielle A.
Is this eyeliner easier to apply??

Amazon