BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Glides like silk. Soft Like Silk. Up to 16 Hour Wear.

Indulge your eyes in silk. Glide on smooth intensity with our first silk inspired liquid pencil. Introducing Silkissime by Infallible. Our smudge-proof formula lasts for up to 16-hours of intense color from dusk until dawn, now in 6 new colors.

• Isododecane

• CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake
  • CI 75470 / Carmine

L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Silkissime Eyeliner
  • "Goes on smoothly, lasts all day (even in the waterline), and it super intense. I will admit the one problem with this product is that it can be a real pain to sharpen, but I have found that the e.l.f. one dollar sharpener actually works really well on this eye pencil." in 104 reviews
  • "Seriously my go t liner. its the most black out of all the ones i own, go on so creamy" in 99 reviews
  • "It's so soft and pigmentation is wonderful, doesn't smudge and color is really intense" in 32 reviews
Crystal F.
This is a great eyeliner, that doesn't smudge, goes on smoothly, and lasts longer than other eyeliners. It's not my favorite, but it's definitely in my top 5.
Bianca L.
Inglewood, CA
Perfectly pigmented. Eyeliner is extremely smooth and can used as a thin line on the water line with a single stroke. It also says really well and last all day
Deanne B.
Artesia, CA
Review for: Pure Purple more...
Not the right color for me. A little difficult to apply. Goes on smoothr when warmed up for a few moments by holding it in my hands. Prefer a liquid liner.
Eileen I.
Orlando , FL
Review for: True Teal more...
I love this eyeliner! Its.become my absolute favorite, i even added it to my professional mua kit. So creamy, it glides on super smooth with an intense color
Sandra B.
Gentry, AR
I found these on sale so I grabbed a couple. I really like this liner. The application goes on super smooth and it doesn't smudge. I recommend this product.
Miriam C.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Green Ivy more...
I love this eyeliner it is really pigmented and lasts throughout the whole day. I honestly recommend this if you like a really pigmented and black eyeliner.
Valeria R.
Coral Springs, FL
I love this eyeliner for tight lining because it is sooo creamy and you don't have to try to really get that nice black line. Definitely going to repurchase.
Pamela  R.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Black more...
I like that it glides on easily but it smudges on me after 2 hours, i have oily eyelids and i tried putting eye primer too it did no good, it didn't stay put.
Nereida A.
Miami
What night on the town doesn't call for eyeliner ? This eyeliner was easy to apply and lasts the entire night! Always feeling beautiful with this product on.
Cecilia R.
Review for: Silver more...
We all know eyeliner is a must. This eyeliner rolls on smooth and I never had any issues when I used it. I may have had it on 4 different colors. Loved it!
Kayla R.
Del Rio, TX
How are these pencils? I've been wanting to try them, especially since they're part of their infallible line, but I'm not sure how bright it appears on the eye and if it glides on easily?
Zandrea B.
San Diego, CA
I'm looking for a pencil eyeliner that'll stay on my upper waterline all day! Is this good? I have oily lids and liner usually smudges. If you don't like this one, what's a good one? I heard the Nyx Tres Jolie one is good? Any suggestions on super waterproof stay all day pencil eyeliner?
Melissa T.
How do you sharpen this product?
Does this eyeliner go on smoothly or does it skip?
Zarielle A.
Is this eyeliner easier to apply??

Amazon