BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Glides like silk. Soft Like Silk. Up to 16 Hour Wear.

Indulge your eyes in silk. Glide on smooth intensity with our first silk inspired liquid pencil. Introducing Silkissime by Infallible. Our smudge-proof formula lasts for up to 16-hours of intense color from dusk until dawn, now in 6 new colors.

• Isododecane

• CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake
  • CI 75470 / Carmine

L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Silkissime Eyeliner
  • "Goes on smoothly, lasts all day (even in the waterline), and it super intense. I will admit the one problem with this product is that it can be a real pain to sharpen, but I have found that the e.l.f. one dollar sharpener actually works really well on this eye pencil." in 104 reviews
  • "Seriously my go t liner. its the most black out of all the ones i own, go on so creamy" in 99 reviews
  • "It's so soft and pigmentation is wonderful, doesn't smudge and color is really intense" in 32 reviews
Kelsey B.
Conover, NC
Really fun if you are going out for the night or want some kind of costume make-up! Went to a college where black and gold were our colors, so I used this for every football game!
Melissa L.
Review for: True Teal more...
This is a new product to me and so far I love it. It goes on smooth and true to color and you do not have to go over it multiple times to get the dramatic and bold color it is.
Starr T.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Highlighter more...
It lasts all day, even at a party along with setting spray. I have the black one. I love how it applied, it was great for my water line. It didn't move at all until I removed it
Vivian N.
Ann Arbor, MI
I love how smoothly this product glides on my eyes, but as i continued to use the product I noticed that the color payout wasn't as sharp and dark as it was in the beginning.
Aricka P.
Hampton, VA
Review for: Black more...
Love this product . If you want a bold dramatic look then this is the liner for you, very easy to apply and doesn't smudge and it lasts for a very long time . I love it
Jamie S.
Copiague, NY
It comes out very light and I don't really like it compared to their other products. If you are looking for a nice defined black eyeliner I would not recommend this.
Michelle S.
Saint Johns, MI
Easy to apply...stays on great. The self sharpener actually works!!! I highly recommend this eyeliner to anyone who wants a good liner that's relatively inexpensive.
Sadie S.
Review for: Pure Purple more...
Very nice product! It glides on very smooth and easily! However, it can be a little too bold for me. I would recommend it though. Very nice and a reasonable price.
Donna B.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Charcoal more...
It goes on very smoothly. Smudges easily and looks great for hours. The only drawback is trying to sharpen it. It doesn't sharpen easily nor sharpen to a point.
Bryanna S.
Washington, DC
I absolutely hate this liner. It's not really pigmented and it smells really weird. Its like they changed the label on a crayola marker to say eyeliner instead.
Kayla R.
Del Rio, TX
How are these pencils? I've been wanting to try them, especially since they're part of their infallible line, but I'm not sure how bright it appears on the eye and if it glides on easily?
Zandrea B.
San Diego, CA
I'm looking for a pencil eyeliner that'll stay on my upper waterline all day! Is this good? I have oily lids and liner usually smudges. If you don't like this one, what's a good one? I heard the Nyx Tres Jolie one is good? Any suggestions on super waterproof stay all day pencil eyeliner?
Melissa T.
How do you sharpen this product?
Does this eyeliner go on smoothly or does it skip?
Zarielle A.
Is this eyeliner easier to apply??

Amazon