BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Glides like silk. Soft Like Silk. Up to 16 Hour Wear.

Indulge your eyes in silk. Glide on smooth intensity with our first silk inspired liquid pencil. Introducing Silkissime by Infallible. Our smudge-proof formula lasts for up to 16-hours of intense color from dusk until dawn, now in 6 new colors.

• Isododecane

• CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake
  • CI 75470 / Carmine

L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Silkissime Eyeliner
  • "Goes on smoothly, lasts all day (even in the waterline), and it super intense. I will admit the one problem with this product is that it can be a real pain to sharpen, but I have found that the e.l.f. one dollar sharpener actually works really well on this eye pencil." in 104 reviews
  • "Seriously my go t liner. its the most black out of all the ones i own, go on so creamy" in 99 reviews
  • "It's so soft and pigmentation is wonderful, doesn't smudge and color is really intense" in 32 reviews
Robin G.
Lynnwood, WA
I just thought this was okay. It didn't wear as long as I thought it would, and was running mid-day. I loved the color, a very pretty brown. I probably wouldn't buy this again.
Shawn G.
This is a very creamy eyeliner. It is great for the bottom waterline, and for getting that smudged, kind of slept in look. It lasts all day. I would definitely recommend it.
Meahlyn D.
East Elmhurst, NY
Review for: Cobalt Blue more...
Love this eyeliner! Long-lasting (@ least 8 hours), bold color, work quickly once applied because after it sets, it wont budge. I'll admit it smudges a little bit but not as bad as urban decay's eyeliners. Wish there were more colors!
Mika C.
Review for: Black more...
Like most eye liners it fades off fast and smudges down after a few hours. However it goes on pretty strong and looks nice and dark. All in all, don't have it don't love it.
Elizabeth M.
Urbana, IL
Review for: Charcoal more...
Very creamy, but messy to apply because the pencil tip is too fat. I couldn't get a clean line or even a nicely smudged line just because too much product gets on my eyes.
Shana M.
Apex, NC
The black is so rich and deep in color. It goes on intensely pigmented and will last all day. It applies smoothly so you can easily smudge it out for a smokey effect. Doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes, and is great for the waterline.
Penny W.
Hephzibah, GA
Applies smoothly, doesn't smudge, lasts all day! I have repurchased this pencil twice. I have it in the purple color and it is a perfect complement for my dark brown eyes.
Maricruz O.
Douglas, GA
Review for: Charcoal more...
Me gusta porque es suave se desliza bien..Y cada ves me queda la línea mejor..Ya había probado otro de esta marca pero era en gel .quiero encontrar uno que batalla menos
Rebekah S.
Dunn, NC
I absolutely adore this eyeliner, it is super creamy. It doesn't quite stay on my lash line all day since I have insanely watery eyes but it is really great for the price!
Monica C.
Mira Loma, CA
I love this liner! The marker is wonderful, easy to use, and lasts all day. The best part is that the marker has even ink and not too hard, making for an easy application.
Kayla R.
Del Rio, TX
How are these pencils? I've been wanting to try them, especially since they're part of their infallible line, but I'm not sure how bright it appears on the eye and if it glides on easily?
Zandrea B.
San Diego, CA
I'm looking for a pencil eyeliner that'll stay on my upper waterline all day! Is this good? I have oily lids and liner usually smudges. If you don't like this one, what's a good one? I heard the Nyx Tres Jolie one is good? Any suggestions on super waterproof stay all day pencil eyeliner?
Melissa T.
How do you sharpen this product?
Does this eyeliner go on smoothly or does it skip?
Zarielle A.
Is this eyeliner easier to apply??

Amazon